The Best 120V Regulated Heating Element
797 reviews analysed
1. Inkbird Pre-Wired Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat 110V, 1100W Heating and Cooling Multi-purpose Controllers for Aquaria, Reptile Keeping, and Brewing Fermentation Kegerator
- Simple to use: plug it in, set the temp ranges, place the probe, plug in the heater/cooler into the marked outlet.
- Be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time.
- Easily calibrated.
- Can display in Centigrade or Fahrenheit.
- Whether you need temperature control for fermentation, greenhouse, kombucha control or to set up your temperature project system, the ITC-308 temperature controller is a great choice.
Temperature Control Range : -50~99 °C / -58~210 ° F
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 ° C / 0.1° F Temperature
Accuracy: ±1°C (-50 ~ 70°C) / ±1°F (-50 ~ 160° F)
Temperature Control Mode :On/Off Control, Heating and Cooling
Input Power: 100 ~240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
Temperature Control Output: Max. 10A, 100V ~240V AC
Dimension Body: 140x68x33mm (5.5×2.7×1.3inch)
Sensor Length: 2m / 6.56ft
Input Power Cable Length: 1.5m (5ft)
Output Power Cable Length: 30cm (1ft)
Buzzer Alarm: High and Low Temperature Alarm
Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm
Heating/Cooling differential function could be set separately for refrigeration and heating to protect temperature controller from violent change.
Sensor Type: NTC sensor (Including)
Ambient Temperature: -30~ 75 ° C / -22~ 167 ° F
Storage Temperature: -20~ 60 ° C / -4~ 140 ° F
Humidity 20~85% (No Condensate)
Warranty: 1 Year
It has certificate of EMC, LVD, RoHS, FCC compliance.
1x Temperature controller ITC308
2. bayite Temperature Controller 1650W BTC211 Digital Outlet Thermostat, Pre-wired, 2 Stage Heating and Cooling Mode, 110V – 240V 15A
3. bayite Temperature Controller BTC201 Pre-Wired Digital Outlet Thermostat, 2 Stage Heating and Cooling Mode, 110V – 240V 10A
4. Johnson Controls A19AAT-2C Freezer Temperature Controller (D132)
Use this handy controller to regulate the temperature in your freezer between 20 – 80F . Great for turning a chest freezer into a keg refrigerator. Strictly a mechanical thermostat for cooling only, it is simple to use and economical. It operates with a gas filled probe on a 6-foot capillary tube. When the gas contracts or expands in the probe, it triggers a mechanical device inside the control which turns the power on or off. There is no probe temperature readout on the dial, so keeping a thermometer inside the refrigerator is highly recommended to keep track of the actual temperature. On most refrigerators, the controller will allow a usable range of 37 to 80 F, while on freezers, the controller will be able to reach its full 20 to 80 F range. Features: Made of stainless steel. Adjustable with the turn of a knob. No drilling necessary. Plug unit into wall and then run the sensor into your freezer. Male and female plug in one. Specs: Temperature dimensions: 4 3/8″ H x 2 1/8″ W x 1 1/2″ D. Cord dimensions: 6′. Remote sensor bulb: 5 1/2″W. Remote sensor bulb capillary tube: 6′. Temperature range: 20 – 80F. Voltage: 120 VAC.
5. Johnson Controls A421ABG-02C A421 Series Electronic Temperature Control with Pre Wired Power Cord, -40 to 212 Degree F Temperature Range
- Electronic Single Stage Temperature Control, 120/240 VAC, UL TYPE 1, IP20, SPDT, with 12 amp power c
- Featuresa lockable front-panel touchpad for setup and adjustment, and a Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Replaces the popular A419 Johnson Control model with upgraded technology.
- The A421 controls provide heating or cooling control, sensor offset, temperature setback, adjustable
- In stock – Ships FAST!
The Johnson Control’s A421 digital temperature controller is great for the brewers kegerator or keezer. You can use this to keep your beer or wine at exactly the temperature you like it. Excellent for fermenting lagers as well. The A421 Series controls are single stage, electronic temperature controls with a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) output relay. The controls feature an adjustable backlit LCD for viewing the temperature and status of other functions, and a three-button touchpad for setup and adjustment. An LED indicates the On/Off status of the output relay. The A421 control is 120 VAC. The A421 controls provide heating or cooling control, sensor offset, temperature setback, adjustable anti-short cycle delay, and a restricted user adjustment mode. The temperature units can be displayed in °F or °C. The temperature adjustment range is -40 to 212°F or -40 to 100°C. The A421 automatically changes from heating and cooling.
6. Century Digital Cooling Thermostat Controller for Cooling Device 40-108°F
- ✓ EFFORTLESS COOLING SETUP: Simply place the probe, plug-in the thermostat controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- ✓ EASE OF MIND: Handy LED cooling and power indicator lights allow you to see the controller’s status even in total darkness. Controller features a convenient hanging tab, and a bright, easy-to-read display inside a tough plastic housing.
- ✓ RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The cord for the temperature probe and grounded 3-prong plug measure an extended 6-feet in length, designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- ✓ VARIETY OF USES: Our thermostat controller can be used for fans and ventilation. Max load 400w or 1000btu for refrigerators and ACs. Easily keep your various environments in their ideal temperature range. This product is NOT for HEATING products.
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: Our thermostat controller is ETL listed, and rigorously tested for quality control and safety. Conforms to UL Std No. 60730-1, 60730-2-9. Temperature control range is 40-108°F, temperature display range is 32 -140°F. Rated Voltage is 120VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 8.3A 1000W. Do not immerse controller or probe into water.
The digital cooling controller is designed to control cooling device in order optimize crop-specific growing requirements. Easy to use, a digital display controls the devices’ output temperature, which ranges from 40 to 108 °F (5 – 42°C). Depending on the user’s preference, the temperature can be toggled to display in degrees fahrenheit or celsius. Our digital thermostats feature a standard, three-prong ground plug and are compatible with all heat mats. Provides constant optimal temperatures. Protect your safety with isolated strong wires and ETL certificate. How to adjust temperature setting: Press and hold ‘Set’ button for 3 seconds to enter the temperature selection mode, Press ‘Up’ or ‘Down’ button to adjust the temperature, Press ‘Set’ button again to select the displayed temperature as the target, Press ‘Set’ button to display the preset temperature. Current measured temperature will be shown when no button is activated.
7. WILLHI WH1436A Temperature Controller 110V Digital Thermostat Switch Sous Vide Controller NTC 10K Sensor Improved Version
- WE’VE IMPROVED THE CONTROLLER: simplified operation, larger power, wider control range, standard U.S. outlet, enhanced waterproof sensor probe. Get the new version right now.
- KEEP TEMP IN DESIRED RANGE: Turn on your device at a set degree and turn it off at another set degree. The difference of the 2 degrees can be minimum 0.1 and maximum 288.
- HEATING OR REFRIGERATION WORKING MODE: Switch between heating mode and refrigeration mode according to the device you plug into the controller .
- MAX LOAD: 1100W at 110V. Outlet not compatible with 2 hot lines 220V plug (Celsius or Fahrenheit Read-out).
- WIDE RANGE OF USES: seedling heat mat, home brewing, aquarium, pet breeding, incubation, BBQ, fermentation, accelerating germination, electric radiator, electric oven, etc . Total Outlet: 1
The WH1436 temperature controller can turn on/off an electric appliances at desired temperature.
For example, you can use the controller to turn on a heater at 99.9 F and turn it off at 100 F. Or turn on a freeze at 52 F and turn it off at 45.3 F.
(Please be noted that the controller itself doesn’t change temp. You need to use heater or refrigeration equipment with it.)
1-YEAR WARRANTY: From the date of purchase.
Plug and play. No worry about wiring.
Maximum load: 880W @110V or 1960W @240V.
Heating OR refrigeration working mode.
Celsius or fahrenheit read-out.
Compressor delay protection time setting.
High and low temperature alarms are available(This is a useful function. You can use this feature to alarm you when the temperature overshoots your desired temperature)
Auto shut off timer(It doesn’t turn off the controller itself. The timer just turns off the load when specified minutes counts down to 0.)
1.Power supply: AC 110V 50/60Hz
2.Measure range: -58 ~ 230 F(-50 ~ 110 C)
3.Temperature resolution: 0.1
5.Working mode: Heating OR Cooling mode
6.Slew range of temp controlling: 0.1 – 230(difference between turn-on degree and turn-off degree)
7.Control resolution: 0.1
8.Power consumption: less than 3W
9.Relay contact capacity: 10A
10.Store setting after power off: YES
11.Compressor delay protection: YES
12.High and Low Temperature alarm: Yes
13.Product size: 4.9×3.6×1.8 inch (12.5×9.1×4.5 cm)
14.Sensor Cable length: 3m(9.8ft)
1.Switch temperature unit(Default: F): F or C
2.Switch resolution(Default:0.1): 0.1 or 1
3.Auto shut off timer(Default:OFF)
1x WH1436A Temperature controller
1x sensor cable
8. KORAD KD3005D – Precision Variable Adjustable 30V, 5A DC Linear Power Supply Digital Regulated Lab Grade
This Linear power Supplypacked with features and at a cost that can’t be beat.It has an easy to read 4 digit LED is used to display the voltage and current values.This is a heavy duty single-channel, constant-voltage and constant-current power supply with low ripple and noise, high reliability and high accuracy. The voltage and current are continuously adjustable. It is designed for use in labs, colleges and in production.SRA Soldering Products is the Exclusive Distributor and will handle warranty repairs after the first 30 days (for issues within 30 days contact Amazon directly). The warranty period is 1 year after shipment. Heating elements and soldering tips are not covered under warranty. Please contact [email protected] for service or spare parts or call 1-800-545-4750.
9. Peco TF115-001 NEMA 4X Line Voltage Thermostat, Gray
Designed specifically for use in National Electrical Code (N.E.C.) Article 547 applications requiring a rugged, weather resistant, durable control for both heating and cooling (ventilation) in agricultural, industrial and commercial environments. The T115 is suitable for use in animal confinement environments as well as factories, warehouses, garages and gymnasiums. The unit will tolerate spraying with water, high humidity, airborne contaminates and moderately corrosive conditions.
10. Refrigerator or Freezer Thermostat (Temperature Controller)
With the thermostat control you can turn any freezer or refrigerator into a sophisticated lagering device and more accurately control the temperature of your ales. Simply place the temperature probe into the freezer, plug the thermostat into the outlet and then your freezer into the Control. This thermostat has a range from 30 degrees F to 80 degrees F.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 120V Regulated Heating Element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!