563 reviews analysed
1. Kombucha Heating Wrap – Fermentation Heating Pad With Temperature Control
- Made specifically for kombucha – this kombucha heating mat is designed specifically for home brewing kombucha by a kombucha brewer. It’s sized to fit 1-gallon brewing vessels.
- 3 temperature settings – most other heating wraps set the temperature too high or too low. I’ve picked each temperature setting so you can be confident you are brewing at the right temperature year round. Just set according to the season and your preferences and forget!
- Safe to use around liquids – this heating pad is safe to use around kombucha. No more worrying about spilling.
- Designed to work with temperature gauges – I hated having to remove my kombucha wrap to check the temperatures. This mat leaves enough room so you can see your temperature strip without having to remove the heater.
- Designed to be used for the entire brewing process – this heating wrap can be left on for the entire brewing cycle.
MADE FOR KOMBUCHA BREWERS BY KOMBUCHA BREWERS
I’ve been brewing kombucha for many years. After many frustrating attempts to find the perfect kombucha heating wrap I’ve decided to create one myself. I focused on three main things – temperature settings, usability, and durability.
3 Temperature Settings
The temperature of your brew is one of the most important factors in producing yummy kombucha. Yeast loves the heat. That’s why you need to keep your brewing vessel at the right temperatures throughout the brewing process.
The problem is, the surrounding temperature changes with the season. A heating pad that works in the summer is not going to to work in the winter.
After many test brews, I’ve finally found the best temperature settings for each season. Just set and forget according to the season and your tastes – you can be confident your brew will turn out great each time!
Designed To Fit 1-Gallon Brewing Vessels
One thing I hated about my other heating wraps was taking them off to check the temperature. I’ve made this wrap slightly shorter than the others so you can easily see the temperature of your brewing without having to take off the wrap.
It’s designed to fit conventional 1-gallon brewing vessels.
Will Keep Your Brew Warm Through The Entire Brewing Cycle
This mat is designed to be left on for extended periods of time. It will have no problem keeping all your brews warm 24 hours a day through the entire brewing cycle. This includes both the first and the second ferments!
Durable and Waterproof
I’ve always been worried about using a heat source around kombucha. That’s why I’ve designed this wrap to be splash resistant. It takes the worry out of brewing next to liquids!
2. Growerology Waterproof Seedling Heat Mat for Kombucha Tea Brewing, Seed Germination, Hydroponics, MET Certified Plant Heating Pad for Indoor & Outdoor Gardening Seed Starter (3" x 20")
- ✅ BETTER, FASTER RESULTS: Are you tired of the same old heat mats that do not help you grow your plants at all? Then we got you covered with our very own – Growerology Seedling Heat Mats for faster and increased seed germination success. Now you don’t have to worry about the germination of your seeds ever again!.
- ✅ GROW BIGGER, HEALTHIER PLANTS: Heating mat warms the root area 10°F – 20°F above grow-room temperature.
- ✅ DURABILITY: 3″ x 20″ MET certified heat mat size with 6ft power cord. Waterproof construction, flexible, durable and easy.
- ✅ MULTI PURPOSE USES: Great for plants, seed starting, kombucha brewing, reptile terrariums and more.
- ✅ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we’ll provide a replacement or refund – no fine print, no time limit, nothing but our commitment to do what it takes to satisfy our customers.
3″ x 20″ Heat Mat size. Waterproof construction with power cord. Heat mat provides gentle warmth for faster plant growth.
Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we’ll provide a replacement or refund – no fine print, no time limit, nothing but our commitment to do what it takes to satisfy our customers.
We love all things green, and we love to make products available that maximize both your enjoyment and productivity of your time in your yard and garden.
Our mission is to provide quality products, friendly customer service, and a great value by offering lawn and gardening products to make your indoor, hydroponic, organic and/or greenhouse efforts easier and more bountiful.
3. Homebrew Electric Fermentation Heating Thermostat and Probe – Kombucha, Beer Wort, Wine Brewing Digital Heat Controller
- GREATER BREW FLAVOR: The G. Francis Homebrew Electric Fermentation Heating Thermostat and Probe – Kombucha, Beer Wort, Wine Brewing Digital Heat Controller vastly improves the flavor and the consistency of your homebrewed kombucha, beer wort, or wine
- Perfect for both ales and lagers and keeping your fermenting liquid at an exact and correct temperature
- USE YOUR FERMENTER: The 3-inch x 1.5-inch x 4.75-inch (7.6cm x 3.8cm x 12.1cm) size of this unit, wide temperature range, and easy usage make this thermostat perfect for your 1 to 5 gallon (3.8L to 18.9L) carboy, bucket, or any vessel whether it is constructed of plastic or glass and has a big/wide mouth or small mouth
- 66-inch (167.6cm) long power cord and 68-inch (172.7cm) long probe cord are longer than most and will easily fit beer and wine fermenters
- KEEP TEMPERATURE STABLE: 68 degrees Fahrenheit to 108 degrees Fahrenheit (20°C-42°C) temperature setting range (adjust up or down in increments of 1 degree)
- Perfect range in both Fahrenheit and Celsius for all types of fermentation
- Gives your wort even heat throughout the entire vessel with very low power draw and cuts fermentation time in half
- 120V/60Hz input and output, 8.3A maximum current, 1,000W maximum wattage
- EASY TO USE: Instruction manual included
- Plug heat mat (not included) into the thermostat outlet, plug thermostat into wall outlet, set desired temperature, immerse 0.25-inch diameter (0.6cm) probe in wort, use included 1-inch (2.5cm) diameter suction cup to attach to outside of container
- It reads temperature and turns heat on and off
- Displays actual wort temperature, Check set temp by hitting “Set” button
- For heating only
- Can use in aquarium settings
- Includes top hanger for easy storage
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) digital fermentation temperature controller with attached power cord and probe plus (1) instruction manual
- Heater, carboy, and thermowell not included
4. Fermentation Heater by The Weekend Brewer
- PERFECT FOR ALL SIZE FERMENTERS. At 25″ long and 10″ tall, this heater will easily fit most beer and wine fermenters
- UPGRADED ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. Now manufactured with clip connections which are safer and will last longer than other heaters on the market
- EVEN HEAT. Attach to your preferred fermenter with electrical tape and this heater will provide even heat throughout the entire vessel
- ACCURATE TEMPERATURE CONTROL. Keep your fermenting liquid at the exact correct temperature when you pair this heater with a digital temperature controller.
This flexible heater is perfect for home beer and wine Making. Secure it around your carboy or bucket using electrical tape. For more control, Pair with a digital temperature controller and thermowell. 35 watts. Carboy, temperature controller, and thermowell not included.
5. Eagle Brewing FE650 FermWrap Heater
6. FermWrap FE650-40 Watt Fermentation Heater
Manufactured by Fermentap the FermWrap(TM) heater is used to gently heat fermentations. Use tape to adhere this flexible heating wrap directly to your fermenter. Depending on your configuration and insulation, you can increase the temperature of your ferment from 5-20 degrees Fahrenheit. If using a carboy or bucket you can attach directly using tape (as seen in photo above.) We recommend electrical tape as it sticks and unsticks the easiest. Heating can be controlled by sticking either the entire wrap or a portion of the wrap to the fermenter. In an open environment we see a heating differential between carboy and ambient of 10-15 degrees. This differential can be increased by using our carboy bag to insulate the carboy. To decrease the temperature differential, stick only a portion of the heating wrap to the fermenter. For great results, we recommend a temp controller and carboy thermo well for the ultimate in fermentation temperature control. For the most complete control, use the dual stage temp controller and carboy thermo well, as well as a refrigerator, to control both the high and low temps. You can tape the heater to the wall of the refrigerator as well. With 40 watts of heat spread over two square feet it provides gentle, even heating. Draws 40 watts. 115V.Be aware of an imitation of this product, sometimes even being marketed as a FermWrap(tm), coming from China. The electrical connections are sealed with silicone paste instead of proper electrical connections. Be aware that these Chinese companies carry no product liability insurance. In protection of the Trademark, Fermentap will also find it necessary to pursue any company selling a replica product as an original FermWrap(tm) on their site.
7. Inkbird Pre-Wired Digital Dual Stage Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostats 110V 1100W With 6.65ft DC Cord NTC Stainless Probe Sensor for Aquarium, Incubator ect
Plug and play design, easy to use;
Dual relay output, be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time;
Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit unit;
Maximum output load: 1100W(110V);
Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time;
Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control
High and low temperature alarms are available;
Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm
Heating/Cooling differential function could be set separately for refrigeration and heating to protect temperature controller from violent change.
Temperature Control Range : -50~99 °C / -58~210 ° F
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 ° C / 0.1° F Temperature
Accuracy: ±1°C (-50 ~ 70°C) / ±1°F (-50 ~ 160° F)
Temperature Control Mode :On/Off Control, Heating and Cooling
Input Power: 100 ~240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
Temperature Control Output: Max. 10A, 100V ~240V AC
Buzzer Alarm: High and Low Temperature Alarm
Dimension Body: 140x68x33mm (5.5×2.7×1.3inch)
Sensor Type: NTC sensor (Including)
Sensor Length: 2m / 6.56ft
Ambient Temperature: -30~ 75 ° C / -22~ 167 ° F
Storage Temperature: -20~ 60 ° C / -4~ 140 ° F
Humidity 20~85% (No Condensate)
Warranty: 1 Year
1x ITC 308S Temperature Controller;
1x 6.65ft DC Cord NTC Sensor
8. Pico Pro Craft Beer Brewing Appliance for Homebrewing
- Brews 5 liters of beer at a time – the equivalent of 13 12-ounce bottles
- Fine-tune the ABV (alcohol content) and IBU (bitterness level) of any PicoPak to your liking, or create a custom PicoPak with your own recipe of grains, hops, and yeast.
- Designed for home brewing elites, the Pico Pro comes with two 6.6 liter (1.75 gallon) ball-lock kegs, easy to connect to your kegerator or the included CO2-powered party tap
- Professional Co2 force-carbonation system so you can enjoy your finished beer faster
- Built-in steam cleaning and dishwasher-safe components make clean-up simple
Pico Pro delivers perfectly crafted beer every time. The Pico Pro is an automated craft brewery that fits on your kitchen counter. You can brew 5 liters of fresh craft beer at home in about 2 hours. Brew any style of beer you desire – from IPAs to session ales to stouts to porters – starts with the press of a button. Your creation will be fermented, carbonated, and ready to enjoy in a little over a week. The Pico Pro uses ready-to-brew PicoPak ingredient packs that take the guesswork out of home brewing. PicoPaks include the perfect balance of pre-measured, fresh grains, hops, and yeast so you can brew award-winning beers from a growing list of over 160 large and small breweries around the world available on the PicoBrew Brew Marketplace. You can even create your own custom beer with Freestyle PicoPaks. The Pico Pro recognizes each PicoPak and automatically follows the recipe to ensure perfect results, every time. You’ll brew fresh beer, exactly as the brew master intended. With a Pico Pro in your kitchen, you get the satisfaction of brewing your own beer conveniently and with minimal cleanup. Brewing the freshest, best beer has never been easier – or tastier. PicoPaks sold separately.
From the Manufacturer
Pico Pro is an automated craft brewery that brews fresh craft beer using recipes from award-winning breweries. Brew any style of beer you desire – from IPAs to session ales to stouts to porters – starting with just the press of a button. Your beer will be fermented, carbonated, and ready to enjoy in a little over a week.
The Pico Pro uses ready-to-brew PicoPak ingredient packs that take the guesswork out of homebrewing. PicoPaks include the perfect balance of pre-measured, fresh grains, hops, and yeast so you can brew 5 liter batches of award-winning beers from a growing list of award-winning breweries from around the world available on the PicoBrew BrewMarketplace.
RFID technology recognizes the biodegradeable PicoPak and optimizes the settings for that recipe once inserted. Modify any PicoPak to your liking by simply adjusting the alcohol percentage (abv) and bittering IBUs.
Making a custom craft beer is as easy as dragging and dropping grains, hops and yeast into a virtual PicoPak on PicoBrew’s Web site. The FreeStyle feature allows anyone to create a custom craft beer PicoPak that is sent to your home.
Monitor the automated brewing process with any Web enabled device. Everything you need is included to allow you to ferment, carbonate, and serve fresh craft beer in a little over a week. PicoPaks are sold separately.
Enjoy craft craft beer brewed easily at home on the award winning Pico Pro.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Beer Brewing Appliance
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
Frustrated with the challenges in reproducibility and time requirements of homebrewing, the PicoBrew team set out to create a line of fully automatic craft beer brewing appliances.
What makes your product special?
More than one hundred prominent breweries have developed hundreds of craft beer recipes that can be brewed on the new Pico.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
The most gratifying company experience for us has been the positive feedback from both craft breweries and customers from around the world. We’re excited to get the world brewing!
9. Thermowell – 15" Long w/Hood for Smooth Neck Carboys
Hood thermos well for glass smooth neck carboys – 15 in. Made in United States. Manufactured by Homebrewers Outpost. Homebrewers Outpost brand products.
10. (Pack of 5) Fermenter Adhesive Crystal Strip Thermometer 46-82F (8-28C) Ideal for Kombucha, Beer, Wine, Brewing and Fermentation …
(Pack of 5 Thermometers) This sleek adhesive LCD fermenter thermometer accurately measures temperatures between 46-82F, or 8-28C (both celsius and fahrenheit scales are displayed). Water resistant design adheres to curved surfaces easily. Never worry about the temperature of your fermenting beer, wine or kombucha again – this crystal strip thermometer is the only one you’ll need.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Beer Carboy Heating Pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!