980 reviews analysed
1. Care Science Hydrogel Sterile Burn Pads & Wound Dressing for Burn Relief, 4 ct | Instant Cooling Relief for Minor Burns
- INSTANT COOLING RELIEF FOR MINOR BURNS
- ABSORBS FLUID TO PREVENT INFECTION
- BREATHABLE, HYDRATING MATERIAL WON’T STICK TO WOUNDS
- USE: For use on dry to minimally draining wounds for hydration and to promote moist wound healing
- 3-STEP WOUND CARE. Step 1: Gently clean the burn or wound area. Step 2: Gently apply the moist side of the pad over the burn or wound while removing the second half of the plastic release liner. Step 3: Secure pad with cohesive wrap or medical tape (not included)
Care Science Hydrogel Burn Pads’ advanced hydrogel material absorbs fluid to help prevent infection and provides instant cooling relief. For use on dry to minimally draining wounds for hydration and to promote moist wound healing.
2. Spenco 2nd Skin Moist Burn Pads, Large (3 x 4 Inches), 3-Count
Moist burn pads are made from pure sterile water to cool and soothe on contact. a moist comfortable barrier that helps heal while protecting the burn. cut to fit or combine for larger burns. won’t stick to the wound, and latex free.
3. Spenco 2nd Skin Squares Soothing Protection for Blisters, Hot Spots and Skin Irritations, Gel Squares 200-Count
- Medical-grade gel adhesive squares sooth, cool, and protect against hot spots, blisters, chafing and friction
- Hypoallergenic, latex free, and non-medicated, these hydrogel squares can be used for scrapes, cuts and burns
- Made mostly from water so the dressings will not stick to the skin for painless removal
- Ideal for use in clinics, training rooms, and first aid kits
- 200 gel squares (non-sterile). 1 inch x 1 inch / 2.5cm x 2.5cm
Spenco 2nd Skin offers soothing protection and treatment for blisters, hot spots, and skin irritations. Designed to prevent blisters before they start, the medical-grade hydrogel pads protect the skin against rubbing, chafing, and friction. In the event that skin is wounded, the gel pads can be used as a dressing, ideal for blisters, scrapes, cuts, burns, stings, and bites. Hypoallergenic, latex-free, and non-medicated, 2nd Skin Squares and Circles (sold separately) consist primarily of water, which prevents sticking and irritation for painless application and removal. Spenco 2nd Skin is a must-have for blister prevention, burn treatment and first-aid kits, and in clinics and athletic training rooms. Available in two non-sterile styles for instant soothing and cooling relief: 200-Count Gel Squares measure 1 x 1 inch, and 48-Count Gel Circles measure 3 inches in diameter.
4. CURAD Soothe & Cool Burn Bandages, Instant Cooling, 1.8" x 2.96", 8 count
- Large bandage (1.8″ x 2.96″) for larger wounds
- Ideal for minor burns, blisters and abrasions
- Wound pad cools on contact to instantly remove heat
- Waterproof film backing and adhesive border seal and protect the site from external contamination up to 5 days
- Hydrogel pad helps promote optimal healing environment
The faster you cool off burns, the less damage they may cause. Soothe & Cool burn bandages have a hydrogel (water & glycerol gel) wound pad which instantly cools burns to help relieve pain. Waterproof and designed to cover the wound for up to 5 days, the pad also donates moisture to the wound as needed to help create an ideal healing environment. These bandages can also be used to help soothe, cushion and prevent blisters, as well as treat minor cuts, scrapes and abrasions.
5. Alocane Emergency Burn Gel, 4% Lidocaine Maximum Strength Fast Pain and Itch Relief for Minor Burns, Sunburn, Kitchen, Radiation, Chemical, First Degree Burns, First Aid Treatment Burn Care 2.5 Fl Oz
- ALOCANE BURN GEL is a water based formula with an efficient proprietary transfer vehicle that quickly absorbs deep into the layers of skin. Soothing Aloe Gel and Vitamin E, assists the healing process
- WITH THE 4% LIDOCAINE, which is the maximum percentage of Lidocaine allowed by the US FDA for over the counter products, it relieves pain fast while soothes the skin and helps with fast itch relief
- RECOMMENDED BY PHYSICIANS AND PHARMACISTS to use on First Degree Burns and including: Flame, Sunburn, Kitchen Burns, Electricity burns, heat, light, Itches, Rashes, Bug Bites, Shingles and much more
- EASY TO APPLY generously to the burned area up to 4 times daily, Treat Any Burn even 1st degree burns, clear gel, immediate burn relief, little to no smell, Recommended for Children and Adults
- THE BRAZILIAN ALOE GEL has a cooling effect on the itchy hot skin and promotes healing while the Lidocaine decreases healing time while stopping the burning fast. A Must have for your First Aid Kit
ALC646-2 Pack Features: -Conditions: Burns. Dimensions: -Overall Product Weight: 0.45
6. Lightning X Cooling Burn Relief Gel 4" x 4" Trauma Burn Dressing – Box of 20 pcs
Sterile trauma hydrogel 4″ x 4″ burn dressing. Suitible for burns and scalds, protection against infection. Minimises trauma and skin damage. Promotes healing, moistens, cools and soothes for pain relief. Non-adherent to the burned skin and non-toxic. Simply open, remove, apply and secure with bandage. Safe for use on children and facial burns. For major burns, seek immediate medical care. 4″ x 4″ foam dressing contains 1.4 ounces (40 grams) of hydrogel. Box of 20 pieces of LXBD44 Burn Dressing.
7. Lindi Skin Cooler Pad
Lindi Skin was created in 2003 as the first complete Skincare line designed specifically for the unique needs of people with the most compromised skin. Whether you are undergoing cancer treatment, dealing with sensitive skin, or just want luxurious skincare, Our safe, gentle, clinically-proven line of skincare is unlike anything you’ve ever tried.
Lindi Skin Cooler Pads are specially designed to help soothe and relieve radiation burns, along with other types of compromised skin, using the natural cooling and moisturizing effects of purified water, aloe vera, and green tea.
This 4 inch x 7 inch hydro-gel dressing soothes on contact and can be re-used several times.
The Lindi Skin Cooler Pad provides on-the-spot cooling relief and creates a moist healing environment for your skin.
HOW TO USE: Open package by removing the seal on the back. Remove Lindi Skin Cooler pad from tray. For maximum comfort, place on skin for 20-45 minutes. Lindi Skin Cooler Pads may be reused several times by rinsing product with cold water and storing in a sealed bag or container in the refrigerator. Do not freeze or leave uncovered. Discard after six uses or if product begins to deteriorate from use. To promote healthy skin, use in conjunction with Lindi Body Wash and Lindi Body Lotion.
For external use only. Not for use on broken skin.
8. HAMUHA Mesh Breathable Non-Woven Tape Adhesive Bandage Roll Film Dressing Second Skin Healing Protective Adhesive Antibacterial Bandages Flexible Nonwovens 3.9inch*34foot（10cm*10m） (4inch*10.9yard)
- ★【Uniform size】- Each bandage measures 3.9inch*34foot Can be freely cut
- ★【Benefits】 ① Good gas permeability, good viscosity, not easy to fall off. ②Strong absorption, no adhesion to the wound, promote wound healing.③To make up for the deficiencies in the past, put a piece of gauze on the wound and then fix it with tape.
- ★【composition】It is composed of a soft pad,base material and Non-woven upper layer
- ★【Breathable】 The mesh structure of spunlace non-woven fabric can make the skin breathe naturally, eliminate water and sweat, and effectively reduce wound infection.
- ★【Scope of application】For surgical application, hemorrhoids, burns, burns, ulcers, hemorrhoids and other wound dressings and adsorption of tissue exudate.
Breathable and Comfortable
Covers and protects abrasions, cuts, minor burns, blisters, and post-surgical incisions,prevent infection
Latex free and hypoallergenic
Hypoallergenic mass avoids any skin irritation
Special island pad absorbs all blood and wound exudate and provides a soft cushion to the wound.The pad does not stick to the wound and hence the removal is painless.
[Product use] For human wound protection, moisture absorption and fixation. [product performance]
a. Breathable: The mesh structure of spunlace non-woven fabric can make the skin breathe naturally, excluding water and sweat, effectively reducing Less wound infection occurs;
b. Low sensitization: the medical pressure sensitive adhesive attached to the skin is used without irritating the wound, and the dressing is not injury the skin;
Size:3.9inch*34foot Can be freely cut
bandage x 1
9. Burnshield 4" X 4" Burn Dressing, Sterile (Pack of 6)
- HOW IT WORKS – Burnshield takes advantage of the soothing and antimicrobial properties of all natural tea-tree oil and combines it with a perfectly viscous hydrogel to cool the wound and protect from infection.
- TREAT ANY BURN – Burnshield burn dressing can be used to treat all burns immediately, whether received from open flames, scalding from hot water, steam, gas, chemicals or electrical appliances.
- IMMEDIATE BURN RELIEF – When applied after a burn, Burnshield absorbs and dissipates heat, provides relief, minimizes shock and skin damage, halts the burn process, and physically protects against further contamination.
- EASY TO APPLY – Non-adhesive and easy to remove without further trauma to the patient, allowing for quick medical diagnosis.
- STRONG AND DURABLE – The perfect tensile strength of the dressings withstands abuse, pulling, and shaping but allows the user to rip and reshape the dressing as desired to perfectly conform to tricky wounds.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Burn Cooling Pads for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!