590 reviews analysed
1. ICM Controls ICM400 Three-Phase Line Voltage Monitor Offering Full Line and Load Side Protection, Fully Adjustable, 190-630 VAC (18-240 Control VAC)
2. Century Digital Cooling Thermostat Controller for Cooling Device 40-108°F
- ✓ EFFORTLESS COOLING SETUP: Simply place the probe, plug-in the thermostat controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- ✓ EASE OF MIND: Handy LED cooling and power indicator lights allow you to see the controller’s status even in total darkness. Controller features a convenient hanging tab, and a bright, easy-to-read display inside a tough plastic housing.
- ✓ RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The cord for the temperature probe and grounded 3-prong plug measure an extended 6-feet in length, designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- ✓ VARIETY OF USES: Our thermostat controller can be used for fans and ventilation. Max load 400w or 1000btu for refrigerators and ACs. Easily keep your various environments in their ideal temperature range. This product is NOT for HEATING products.
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: Our thermostat controller is ETL listed, and rigorously tested for quality control and safety. Conforms to UL Std No. 60730-1, 60730-2-9. Temperature control range is 40-108°F, temperature display range is 32 -140°F. Rated Voltage is 120VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 8.3A 1000W. Do not immerse controller or probe into water.
The digital cooling controller is designed to control cooling device in order optimize crop-specific growing requirements. Easy to use, a digital display controls the devices’ output temperature, which ranges from 40 to 108 °F (5 – 42°C). Depending on the user’s preference, the temperature can be toggled to display in degrees fahrenheit or celsius. Our digital thermostats feature a standard, three-prong ground plug and are compatible with all heat mats. Provides constant optimal temperatures. Protect your safety with isolated strong wires and ETL certificate. How to adjust temperature setting: Press and hold ‘Set’ button for 3 seconds to enter the temperature selection mode, Press ‘Up’ or ‘Down’ button to adjust the temperature, Press ‘Set’ button again to select the displayed temperature as the target, Press ‘Set’ button to display the preset temperature. Current measured temperature will be shown when no button is activated.
3. Peco TF115-001 NEMA 4X Line Voltage Thermostat, Gray
Designed specifically for use in National Electrical Code (N.E.C.) Article 547 applications requiring a rugged, weather resistant, durable control for both heating and cooling (ventilation) in agricultural, industrial and commercial environments. The T115 is suitable for use in animal confinement environments as well as factories, warehouses, garages and gymnasiums. The unit will tolerate spraying with water, high humidity, airborne contaminates and moderately corrosive conditions.
4. Inkbird ITC-308 Max.1200W Heater, Cool Device Temperature Controller, Carboy, Homebrew, Fermenter, Greenhouse Terrarium Temp. Control
- [Convenient Design] Plug and play design, easy to use. Support °C/°F display.
- [Dual Relay Output] Be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time.
- [Dual Display Window] Be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
- [Buzzer Alarm] High and low temperature alarms are available when the temperature is over or the sensor is with issue.
- [Warranty & Safe] Warranty: 1 year. Maximum output load: 1100W(110V). It is with temperature calibration and compressor delay which can protect your refrigeration.
Temperature Control Range: -50~99°C / -58~210°F
Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C (-50~70°C) / ±1°F (-50~160°F)
Temperature Control Mode :On/Off Control, Heating and Cooling
Input Power: 100 ~240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
Temperature Control Output: Max. 10A, 100V~240V AC
Buzzer Alarm: High and Low Temperature Alarm
Sensor Type: NTC sensor (Including)
Sensor Length: 2m / 6.56ft
Input Power Cable Length: 1.5m (5ft)
Output Power Cable Length: 30cm (1ft)
Body Dimension: 140x68x33mm (5.5×2.7×1.3inch)
Socket Dimension: 85x42x24mm (3.3×1.7x1inch)
Ambient Temperature: -30~75°C / -22~167°F
Storage Temperature: -20~60°C / -4~140°F
Humidity: 20~85% (No Condensate)
Warranty: 1 Year
1x ITC-308 Temperature Controller
5. SuitePro Universal Digital Fan Coil Stat
6. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Cooling Only, 110 to 125VAC, 1 Stage
- Price For: Each Cooling Full Load @ 120V: 13.8A Voltage Range: 110 to 125VAC Enclosure Type: Steel Color: Black Switch Action: Close On Rise Includes: 6 ft. Cord Standards: ETL C/US Switch Type: SPST Number of Switches: 1 Sensor Type: Bi-Metal Height: 5-1/2&
- Features: HSJ Cord with Piggyback Plug, Mount with Suspension Chain or Wire
- Control Range: -10 Degrees to 100 Degrees F Differential: 6 to 8 Degrees F Full Load Amps: 13.8A Number of Relay Inputs: 1 Number of Relay Outputs: 1 Input Voltage: 120VAC Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V: 58.8A Application: Cooling Only Inductive Amps @ 120V: 13.8A Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V: 58.8A Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V: 13.8A Mounting Type: Suspension Chain or Wire Item: Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Full Load Amps @ 120V: 15A Depth: 2&
- Width: 2-1/2&
- Number of Stages: 1 Country of Origin (subject to change): China
‘ Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, Switch Type SPST, Switch Action Close On Rise, Number of Switches 1, Control Range -10 Degrees to 100 Degrees F, Differential 6 to 8 Degrees F, Height 5-1/2 In., Width 2-1/2 In., Depth 2 In., Sensor Type Bi-Metal, For Use With Fans and Portable, Fixed Cooling Systems, Color Black, Enclosure Type Steel, 120VAC, 110 to 125VAC, Includes 6 ft. Cord, Standards ETL C/US ‘
7. Inkbird All-Purpose Digital Temperature Controller Fahrenheit &Centigrade Thermostat w Sensor 2 Relays ITC-1000
8. ICM Controls ICM450 3-Phase Monitor, 25-Fault Memory, LCD Setup and Diagnostics, Fault Identification
9. Aube by Honeywell TH106/U Electric Heating 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Compatible with electric baseboard, convector and fan-forced heaters. Also ideal for radiant ceilings
- 2000-Watt 120-Volt 16.7-Ampere resistive 60-Hertz 2-wires and SPST, 4000-Watt 240-Volt 16.7-Ampere resistive 60-Hertz 2-wires and SPST, (minimum 2-Ampere load)
- Battery-free backup means no re-programming your schedule after power outage
- Timeless design complements virtually any room
- Dimensions (height by width by depth): 4.9-Inch by 5-Inch by 1.5-Inch
The Cadet by Honeywell Thermostat helps you save on your heating bill and provides constant comfort with digital temperature sensing and control – all with easy push-button 7-day personalized or pre-programmed settings. The TH106 features battery-free backup, silent operation and an early-start function to calculate your optimal heating start period. Use with line voltage 120/240 or 208 baseboard and in-wall heater applications, up to 4000 watts. Common Usage: Atmosphere control, Compatible With: Electric baseboard and fan heaters, Color: White, Thermostate Range(deg F): 40 – 86, Mounting Type: Wall, LED Light: No
From the Manufacturer
This Aube by Honeywell high-capacity electronic heating thermostat with TRIAC switching combines unbeatable accuracy and silent operation. TRIAC switching is 100-Percent silent – making it ideal for bedrooms has unsurpassed temperature control. Ultimate temperature control – the most accurate type of thermostat on the market (± 0.15-Degree Celsius and 0.27-Degree Fahrenheit). On-screen heating power indicator gives at-a-glance verification of power being used. 2-Wire non-polarized connection means fast, hassle-free installation. 7-day Programming provides separate Programming options for each day of the week (4 periods per day); pre-programmed or personalized schedule. Early Start function ensures programmed temperature is reached by the programmed time
10. bayite Temperature Controller BTC201 Pre-Wired Digital Outlet Thermostat, 2 Stage Heating and Cooling Mode, 110V – 240V 10A
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooling Line Voltage Relay for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!