729 reviews analysed
1. Robinair 13203 Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil – 1 Quart (Pack of 12), 384. Fluid_Ounces, 12 Pack
- Genuine Robinair Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil is engineered to maintain viscosity at higher running temperatures
- Carefully bottled and quality tested to ensure minimal moisture content
- Excellent cold temperature properties for easier starting
- Maximizes vacuum pump life when used in Robinair and other high vacuum pumps
- 12 pack of 1 quart bottles
2. Robinair (13119) Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil, Pack of 1
- Engineered to maintain maximum viscosity at high running temperatures and to improve cold weather starts
- Laboratory tests prove that Robinair oil is more thermally stable in comparison to other leading brands which means it resists breaking down due to heat for a longer period of time
- Lower moisture content than other oils
3. FJC 2200 Vacuum Pump Oil – 1 Quart
4. ATP AT-205 Re-Seal Stops Leaks, 8 Ounce Bottle
- Professional strength fast acting resealer, stops leaks fast
- Rejuivinates all rubber seals & gaskets in engines, transmissions, power steering, differentials and hydraulic systems
- Compatible with conventional and synthetic oils, ATF, gear oil, power steering fluids and hydraulic oil
- Does not contain petroleum distillates, will not over-swell or breakdown seals
- 8oz bottle will treat a 6 quart capacity, adjust accordingly
5. Mityvac 7201 Fluid Evacuator Plus
- Features a large 8.8 liter (2.3 gallon) capacity bi-functional manual unit to extract and dispense a wide-range of fluid types
- Clean and simple way to evacuate and dispense fluids
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Automatic flow control valve prevents the unit from overfilling during use and automatically shuts off at 8 liters
- Features 0.23″ OD x 5′ long (5.7 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.26″ OD x 5′ long (6.6 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.41″ OD x 5′ long (10 mm OD x 1.5 m long) main evacuation tube
6. EWK Storage Tube for Pneumatic/Manual 6.5 Liter Oil Changer Vacuum Fluid Extractor Pump Tank Remover
- Problem Solved – Collects the tubes which are still dripping oil right after use. A unit for you to hold the tube in the middle or after extraction, catching the fluid in it to avoid messing your floor.
- Well Collected – Stored together to ensure no more missing hoses. Hold the tubes together with the tank is the best way to keep them from missing, getting dirty or broken.
- No Messes – Keeps clean of both the tubes and your garage floor. Put the used tubes into the storage unit to prevent oil leaking everywhere in your garage.
- Simple Installation – Easy assembly as well as disassembly when it needs cleaning. The storage unit can be easily installed and dismantled, you can always take it off to clean the stains at the bottom.
- Exclusive Accessory – An extra bonus for EWK 6.5L oil extractor EB0103 owners. This is a special add up for EWK 6.5L oil extractor model EB0103 and spare parts for EB0280. Let’s upgrade your EWK fluid extractor now!
7. Archoil AR9100 Oil Additive (16oz) for All Vehicles – Powerstroke Cold Starts, Eliminates Injector Problems
- 16oz AR9100 Friction Modifier- Treats one PowerStroke
- Fixes 6.0 and 7.3L PowerStroke Cold Start Injector Problems.
- For gasoline and diesel engines, gearboxes, hydraulics, differentials and power steering systems.
- Reduces wear and extends component life
- Reduces engine noise, vibration, and friction heat.
8. Royal Purple 01513 Synfilm Recip 100 High Performance Synthetic Air Compressor Lubricant – 1 qt.
9. Plews 55001 Lubrimatic Fluid Quart Pump, Fits Standard Quart Bottles
- Ideal accessory for adding fluids to small engines, automotive transmissions and axles, farm equipment, and industrial equipment
- Fits quart sized bottles and containers with traditional sized necks as commonly used for motor oil, ATF, and gear lube – not for use with wide-mouth necks
- Rigid inlet tube won’t curl like flexible tubes ensuring a more complete fluid transfer
- 17 inch long, 3/8 inch diameter flexible outlet hose allows access to even hard to reach fill plugs and tubes
- Transfers fluids at 4cc per stroke
Lubrimatic’s 55001 Fluid Transfer Pump is the simple and effective solution for adding fluids to small engines, automotive transmissions and axles, farm equipment, and industrial equipment. Securely threads onto quart sized bottles and containers with traditional sized necks as commonly used for motor oil, ATF, and gear lube. This pump is not compatible with bottles that have oversize or wide-mouth necks. Rigid inlet tube won’t curl like flexible tubes ensuring a more complete fluid transfer. The 17 inch long flexible outlet hose allows access to even hard to reach fill plugs and tubes. Transfers fluids at 4cc per stroke. For more than 40 years, Plews-Lubrimatic has been developing and distributing superior lubrication equipment. Part of the Plews & Edelmann family of products, Plews-Lubrimatic serves the industrial, hardware, marine, automotive and agricultural markets, as well as many industries requiring professional grade lubricants and penetrants.
10. Koehler Enterprises RA990 Multi-Use Siphon Fuel Transfer Pump Kit (for Gas Oil and Liquids)
The Koehler Transfer Pump Kit allows for the safe and easy transfer of liquids between containers or vehicles, eliminating the risky practice of siphoning dangerous liquids by mouth. Transfer gasoline, oil, antifreeze and other liquids simply and quickly with no mess. The pump can also be adapted to an air pump function for inflating tires, air mattresses, sports equipment, water toys and other inflatables. Each kit includes a multi-use siphon pump, 1 each liquid intake and discharge hoses, two hose connectors, 1 each inlet and outlet nozzles, an air pressure hose and dipstick tube. Ideal for auto and equipment maintenance, RV and boat owners, farm, marine and industrial operations or any other application requiring easy and efficient fluid transfers.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dairyland Vacuum Pump Oil for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!