754 reviews analysed
1. Wonder Workshop Dash – Coding Robot for Kids 6+ – Voice Activated – Navigates Objects – 5 Free Programming STEM Apps – Creating Confident Digital Citizens
- CREATE: Dash arrives charged and ready to go out of the box. Kids can give Dash Robot voice commands and explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences with the five free apps that come with Dash Robot. It’s more than learning to code.
- LEARN: Dash robot offers an open-ended learning platform that makes tech knowledge simple and accessible, helping kids grow into confident creative architects.
- COLLABORATE: Wonder League is an encouraging and challenging community where kids can share ideas and build confidence. Wonder Workshop’s Robotics Competitions provides opportunities for kids to work together, helping everyone learn and evolve.
- GROW: Extend the possibilities even further with Sketch Kit, Building Block Connectors, and more from Wonder Workshop. Playtime- Up to 5 hours. Standby Time- Up to 30 days. Charging- via Micro USB
- SCHOOLS: Dash is used in over 20, 000 schools today and expanding rapidly.
With Wonder Workshop Dash robot, kids ages 6 and up can create anything they can imagine. Dash is a real robot that responds to voice commands or any of our five free downloadable apps to sing, draw, and move around. It’s more than learning to code. Dash lets kids explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences and see how they result in dash’s real-life movements. Wonder Workshop helps kids engage with technology in an open-ended and significant way – it’s not just a toy, it’s real-world problem solving. Kids will grow in their confidence as digital citizens and architects by seeing their own designs come to life. dash robot comes charged and ready to enjoy straight out of the box and includes two free building brick connectors. Transform Dash into an animal, a delivery truck, and even a catapult using your own LEGO bricks. Dash can grow right along with you with additional attachments from Wonder Workshop, providing even more challenges and fun. Dash can start at any skill level and build from there, so it’s perfect for kids ages 6 and up. The grown-ups might find themselves unable to resist the fun of putting Dash through his paces. At Wonder Workshop, we believe that Tech should be an open canvas for exploration and collaboration. We offer a community that’s supportive and challenging, with regular wonder workshops and robot competitions for kids to build their skills and creativity. Dash is perfect for classrooms, families, and friends, letting kids work solo or come together for Group coding projects. Dash provides up to 5 hours of active play and up to 30 days of standby time with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and it recharges with the included power adapter or via USB.
2. Wonder Workshop Cue Robot
- Unlike any other robot: Cue is an engagingly sophisticated learning robot that will inspire hours of creative problem solving. With something for beginning and advanced coders alike, Cue can grow with the user and take coding to the next level.
- Interactive ai: with four unique personality avatars that you can try, Cue is a comedian trapped inside a robot’s body. Cue can chat with you about books or tell you jokes and has a vocabulary of over 170, 000 words and 30, 000 text responses.
- 30+ hours of play in a single charge: Cue uses a rechargeable ION battery for endless STEM learning. You can Group strings of instructions together, as Cue has microphones and more. Cue comes with 40 challenges to keep kids engaged for hours on end.
- Real-time Bluetooth: active communication is one of cue’s main Features and is ready to give you simple tasks and helping you get started right out of the box. The Bluetooth commands work with iOS, Android, chrome books, windows 10, and Kindle Fire.
3. Wonder Workshop Dot Creativity Kit – Coding for Kids – Toy Robot
Dot Robot (Green) with hours of fun activities, crafts, cardboard attachments
4. Makeblock mBot Robot Kit, DIY Mechanical Building Blocks. Entry-Level Programming Helps Improve Children’s Logical Thinking and Creativity Skills. STEM Education. (Blue, Bluetooth Version, Family)
- Proudly presented by Makeblock, a global leading brand in STEAM education solution that has integrated in 140+ countries.
- Don’t judge it by size, he is a real robot that has many modes to play with, like obstacle avoidance, line-follow and etc. It is easy to build within 15 mins and can be controlled by remote or smartphones through Makeblock App (iOS/Android).
- It’s up to you to decide if you wants to follow the guide or DIY it with your own imagination to make your mBot completely differ from everyone else, You can also upgrade it by purchasing the add-on package of mBot to DIY more forms of mBot.
- Code it from all platform, the mBlock Blockly App (iOS/Android) is a great place to train the logical thinking for new coders. The advanced mBlock software (Windows/MacOS/Linux/Chrome) is one of the most popular entry-level coding platform with more than 450,000+ users that helps you to bring your creativity into reality.
- Battery Requirements: 4 pcs AA batteries or 1 pcs 3.7V 1800mAh Lithium for mBot and CR2025 coin battery for Remote. Batteries are not included. Lithium battery can bought via searching B07KPVH8H3 on amazon.
5. Wonder Workshop Launcher for Dash Robot
- The Launcher is a fun accessory that turns your Dash Robot into a projectile hurling machine
- Using the free mobile apps for Apple, Android or Kindle, Dash can load, launch and reload and launch again
- Use the apps to vary the power on the launcher to try to aim for different targets
- Comes with launcher, 3 projectiles, and 6 stacking targets that are compatible with LEGO compatible bricks to make more challenging targets
- Requires Dash Robot, sold separately
Wonder Workshop Launcher for Dash Robot
6. Sphero SPRK+ STEAM Educational Robot
- SPRK+ is Sphero’s complete educational robot designed to teach more than just programming.
- Easily learn programming, complete hands-on activities, and share your creations with the community.
- Programmable sensors (Motor encoders, Gyroscope, Accelerometer) and LED lights. Super durable UV coated polycarbonate shell
- Scratch-resistant. Waterproof. Inductive charging. 60-minute battery life. Connects via Bluetooth. Wireless Connection
Designed to inspire curiosity, creativity and invention through connected play and coding, SPRK+ is far more than just a robot. Powered by the Lightning Lab app, you can easily learn programming, complete hands-on activities and share your creations with the community. Learning is evolving. Get on the ball.
7. Yoego Kids Interactive Robot Toy, Intelligent Voice Controlled Touch Sensor Robotics with Repeating, Voice Recording, Singing, Dancing, Best Partner for Boys Girls (Green)
- ✔️【Voice Control & Touch Sensor Function】You can control the robot by multiple voice commands and touch sense. It will come perform the action after receiving the voice comman: “COME HERE”.
- ✔️【Repeats Whatever You Said】Long press the top touch button to open the learning function, The robot will mimic your every word. Bring more fun for your kids, short press to exit.
- ✔️【Record Function】Long press the 2 seconds robot chest recording button to enter the recording function, you can record a message, you can replay in anytime for your darling.
- ✔️【Interactive with the Robot】When the robot is in voice controlled mode, you can speak to the robot like “I LOVE YOU”, the robot will response “I LOVE YOU TOO” and make the sound of KISS. It will do the actions and response according to your instruction.
- ✔️【The Best Cute Gift】Our robot will be the best friend to play with kids for longtime, to share their happiness and sadness, get a kick out of playing with this smart robot toy. A perfect birthday gift, holiday present, or anniversary gift for boys or girls.
8. Anki Cozmo, A Fun, Educational Toy Robot for Kids
- Cozmo is a real-life robot like you’ve only seen in the movies and he’s ready to be your loyal sidekick
- Challenge Cozmo to games or use Explorer Mode to see things from his perspective
- With a beginner-friendly interface, Cozmo is the perfect educational robot for kids and adults to learn to creatively code
- Easier than you’d think and tougher than he looks, this toy robot is tested for durability and security
- Cozmo by Anki requirements: a compatible iOS or Android device and the free Cozmo app
- Includes 1 Cozmo robot, 3 Cubes, and 1 charger (USB power adapter not included)
Meet Cozmo, a gifted little guy who’s got a mind of his own and a few tricks up his sleeve. He’s the sweet spot where supercomputer meets loyal sidekick. Curiously smart and a little mischievous. You see, Cozmo is a real-life robot like you’ve only seen in movies, with a one-of-a-kind personality that evolves the more you hang out. He’ll nudge you to play and keep you constantly surprised. Cozmo’s your accomplice in a crazy amount of fun.
Cozmo’s big brain and even bigger personality are operated by impressive technology. Besides all the games and smarts he comes with out of the box, you have access to a visual programming language that’s stem-ready for beginners. Program Cozmo to do anything from performing a victory dance, sneezing, or playing hot potato with his Cubes. Simply use the drag and drop coding blocks on the Cozmo app to build a new combination of blocks, and you’ll see Cozmo act out your creation. There are no limits to what you can create. All it takes is imagination.
Some of the games you can play with Cozmo:
Both you and Cozmo need your own Cube to play. When your Cube is flashing, tap it to begin the game. When the colors on both Cubes match, the first player to tap their Cube gets a point. Only tap when colors match.
Game time just got another dose of fun. Follow the pattern on Cozmo’s Cubes. Watch the lights, listen to the tones. You and Cozmo take turns remembering and repeating the series as it grows more complex. Sound easy? just wait. Cozmo’s sharper than he looks.
You need 1 Cube to play. Move the Cube close to Cozmo to get him to pounce, but pull it away before he can get a point. Watch out! if you’re too slow, Cozmo will get the point!
Cozmo also has accessories. Check out the Cozmo case to bring him anywhere. or get him different colored treads to suit his moods.
9. ROOT rt1 iRobot Coding Robot : Programmable STEM/STEAM Toy That Grows with You, Creative Play Through Art, Music, and Code, Voice-Activated, Bluetooth Connection, App-Enabled (Compatible with iOS)
- Full Suite of Possibilities: Responsive to touch, obstacles, light, color and sound, you can program your Root to drive, turn, draw, erase, light-up, play music, vertically climb whiteboards, and more!
- (3) Learning Levels: Begin with graphical coding before advancing to hybrid coding, followed by full-text coding. Suitable for any age or skill level, from pre-readers to blooming hackers.
- Use the free Root Coding app and its database of activities to control, explore, and play with Root. Even preview how Root will react using the app’s simulation module.
- Included: 1x Root, 1x charging cable, 1x set of vinyl cling stickers, 1x fold-out whiteboard, 1x dry erase cloth, 2x dry erase markers, App (Compatible with iOS)
- Optional: Join Root Academy for regularly updated, premium learning content.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dash Robots For Kids for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!