745 reviews analysed
1. ABN Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit – Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum, Carburetor Intake Manifold, Vacuum Test
- DIAGNOSE YOUR VEHICLE: The ABN Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit – Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum, Carburetor Intake Manifold, & Vacuum Test enables testing of the fuel delivery pressure to the engine to check for worn or defective parts in fuel pumps and vacuum systems
- Set includes a variety of adapters suitable for most vehicles
- Intended for carburetor engines with a mechanical fuel pump operating pressures below 10 PSI (0.7 Bar)
- 4-IN-1 KIT: 4 tests can be performed – Fuel pump pressure, fuel pump vacuum, carburetor intake manifold, and vacuum test
- When reading the pressure gauge, occasional needle drop indicates that the carb or tappets need an adjustment plug, missing or stuck valve, or trouble in carburetor
- Steady, regular drop indicates that the valve is held open, burnt, or chipped
- Wide pressure fluctuation at high speeds indicates a weak valve spring
- Steady drop to zero pressure indicates a choked muffler
- EASY TO USE: Assembly and operating instruction manual included
- Pressure gauge has a 4-inch (10.2cm) diameter with color-coded measurement scales so it is easy to read and a 1.2-inch (3cm) thickness with rubber side notches for easy grip
- Extra-long rubber hose and 14mm/18mm manifold adapter
- Rubber hose 40 PSI (2.8 Bar) maximum working pressure
- Pressure gauge 0-28 IN-Hg (0-70 cm-HG) vacuum and 0-10 PSIG (0-0.7 kg/cm²) pressure
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 12.75” x 2.25” x 7.25” inch (32.4cm x 5.7cm x 18.4cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) vacuum pressure gauge, (1) 2-foot (61cm) long rubber hose – 13/64-inch ID 23/64-inch OD, (1) brass cone adapter, (1) plastic connector, (1) 1/4”x18 male to 1/8”-27 female brass adapter, (1) 1/8”-27 male to 7/32” barbed brass fitting adapter, (1) 1/8”-27 female to 3/8” male brass adapter, (1) T-type 7/32” barded brass fitting adapter, (1) carrying case, and (1) instruction manual for your convenience
2. Lisle 20300 Vacuum Gauge and Fuel Pump Tester
3. Lang Tools TU-32-6 6.6 L GM Duramax Diesel Fuel System Test Kit
Lang Tools (TU-32-6) GM 6.6L Duramax Diesel Fuel System Test Kit is for diesel fuel pressure and vacuum testing on all model year GM 6.6L Duramax engines. The kit features a gauge assembly with a 3-1/2″ gauge that reads 30 inHg to 15 PSI, 6ft hose and quick coupler.
4. 8milelake Fuel Pump & Vacuum Tester Carburetor Valve Pressure Tester Gauge Kit Car Truck
5. OTC 5613 Vacuum/Pressure Gauge Kit
- Ideal for testing vacuum lines and components
- Accurately tests low-pressure fuel systems
- Quickly diagnose internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets
- Kit comes complete with adapter for most applications
- Pin point hard to find problems such as cracked lines PCV fuel pump fuel filters and more
6. AUTOOL Universal Easy Intake Adapter for 12V Vehicle Pipes Fuel Leakage Detector Diagnositc Tester
- Quick seal intake/exhaust easily,Universal intake adaptor can be used with any brand of smoke machine or diagnostic leak detector to reduce workload on a leak check.
- Reduce workload in a leak check ,Compatible with any diagnostic leak detectors, It fits 100% of automobiles, from passenger car to heavy-duty trucks, to quickly leak test the integrity of the entire induction system with one simple procedure.
- HIGH-QUALITY:Made from qualified materials
- Block off bladder conforms to any shape of intake / exhaust: Round, oval, square, rectangular and even severely angled and hard to reach intake / exhaust systems, while allowing vapor to pass through for fast diagnostics.
- Quick intake adaptor is an inflatable block off bladder with a pressurized vapor pass-through that allows technicians to test an entire intake or exhaust systems quickly and easily.
7. Actron CP7803 Vacuum and Fuel Pressure Tester Kit
- Actron’s CP7803 Vacuum and Fuel Pressure Tester Kit is a great way to fine tune carburetion and timing for peak performance and maximum fuel economy
- Use to test fuel pump pressure, mechanical condition of the engine, vacuum control system function, and much more
- Use to find: intake manifold leaks, blown manifold and head gaskets, worn piston rings, burned valves, and leaking vacuum lines on conventional and computer-controlled vehicles
- Easy-to-read, 3-1/2 inch diameter face displays 0-30 inches vacuum (0-70cm) and 0-10 pounds (0-70 kPs) of pressure in both standard and metric scales
- Includes gauge, hose, multiple adapters, and detailed usage and testing instructions in English, Spanish, and French. Note: fuel system functions are for carbureted engines only – not for use on fuel injected vehicles
Actron’s CP7803 Vacuum and Fuel Pressure Tester Kit is a great way to fine tune carburetion and timing for peak performance and maximum fuel economy. Use to test fuel pump pressure, mechanical condition of the engine, vacuum control system function, and much more. This versatile tool finds intake manifold leaks, blown manifold and head gaskets, worn piston rings, burned valves, and leaking vacuum lines on conventional and computer-controlled vehicles. The easy-to-read, 3-1/2 inch diameter gauge face displays 0-30 inches vacuum (0-70cm) and 0-10 pounds (0-70 kPs) of pressure in both standard and metric scales. Includes gauge, hose, multiple adapters, and detailed usage and testing instructions. NOTE: fuel system functions are for carbureted engines only – not for use on fuel injected vehicles! 1 year warranty.
8. AUTOOL Automotive Smoke Leak Detector Evap Car Pipe Leakage Tester Fuel Leak Locator Universal for Motorcycle/Car/Truck
- SDT-106 is designed for detecting the leakage of pipe systems on cars, motorcycles, such as fuel pipe, air intake system and cooling tank. SDT-106 is for all pipe systems Support EVAP.
- EVAP SYSTEM SUPPORTED — Comes with EVAP adapters, SDT-106 can help you apply with EVAP System of all vehicles to quickly find out the leak parts. 4ft Smoke Outlet Pipe can help reach and connect perfectly.
- SPECIFICATIONS — Voltage: DC 12V(Supplied by Automotive Battery). Smoke output value: 10-13L/min. Output Pressure: 9-11PSI. Oppreating material: Mineral Oil or Baby Oil.
- WORKING PRINCIPLE — The Smoke Machine heat up special oil(mineral oil or baby oil) into smoke and blow smoke into sealed pipe system. You will find out leak point in pipe in where has smoke. Please repair the part where leakage exists.
- With longtime high temperature, the smoke and oil will oxidize and deteriorate. It will infect the ser-vice life of smoke generated part, so please change smoke and oil regularly.When you use this detector the first time, please fill 20-30ml oil, not beyond this range.When the smoke output has water drops, please replace with fresh oil.Before filling fresh oil, please pour out the remaining oil in the detector.Liquid paraffin and baby oil are OK.Please fill fresh oil with equipped oil bottle.
9. INNOVA 3620 Vacuum/Carburetor Fuel Pressure Tester
- Helps to identify and diagnose system vacuum leaks and problems in the engine, and the various vacuum-operated motors and accessories
- Accurately checks system fuel pressure on vehicles that are equipped with carburetors
- Includes 24-inch oil resistant rubber hose with a universal fitting adapter, tapered adapter and “Tee” connector
- Large, easy-to-read 3 1/2-inch dial with dual-calibrated and color-coded scales
- Heavy-duty Bourdon tube meter movement
The INNOVA Vacuum/ Carburetor Fuel Pressure Tester provides an easy and efficient means of checking the engine vacuum or testing fuel pump operation. It helps to identify and diagnose system vacuum leaks and problems in the engine, and the various vacuum-operated motors and accessories. It accurately checks system fuel pressure on vehicles that are equipped with carburetors. Features a 3 1/2-inch easy-to-read dial, 24-inch oil resistant rubber hose with a universal fitting adapter, tapered adapter and tee connector.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fuel Vacuum Tester for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!