Top 10 Gtx 980 Water Cooling
890 reviews analysed
1. ARCTIC Accelero Xtreme IV – High-End Graphics Card Cooler with Backside Cooler for Efficient RAM and VRM-Cooling
- 300 Watt Cooling Performance – Three silent 92 mm PWM Fans, 84 Aluminum fins, 5 Heat pipes pre applied MX 4 Thermal Compound
- New Fan Controller – For a smooth operation with both NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards
- Nvidia GeForce: GTX 980, 970, Titan X, Titan (Black), 780 (Ti), 770, 760, 750 (Ti), 680, 670, 660 (Ti), 650 (Ti,Ti boost), … For More Information, Visit http://ax4.arctic.ac
- Including Back Side Cooler for improved VR- and RAM- Cooling
- AMD Radeon: R9 290(X), 285, 280(X), 270(X), R7 265, HD 8870, 7870(XT, GHz), 7850, 6970, 6950, 6870, 6850, 6790, 5870, 5850, 5830
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support. About ARCTIC
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support.
2. EKWB EK-FC GeForce GTX FE GPU Waterblock, Nickel
EK-FC GeForce GTX FE is a high-performance full-cover water block for multiple NVIDIA GeForc GTX and Titan X (Pascal) based graphics cards. This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it’s VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC GeFroce GTX FE water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. This kind of efficient cooling will allow your high-end graphics card to reach higher boost clocks, thus providing more performance during gaming or other GPU intense tasks. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps. The base of the block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic material. The top also features two pre-drilled slots for 3mm LEDs. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. The EK-FC GeForce GTX FE water block is backward compatible with all EK-FC1080 GTX Backplates, EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplates, and EK-FC Titan X Pascal Backplates. G1/4″ threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal. Up to four EK-FC GeForce GTX FE water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity. Please note that EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block. The EK-FC GeForce GTX FE water block is compatible with all reference design GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce Titan X Pascal and GeForce Titan Xp based graphics cards.
3. EKWB EK-FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 RGB GPU Waterblock, Nickel
EK-FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 RGB is a high-performance full-cover water block for EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 based graphics cards, based on NVIDIA Pascal architecture (GP102). The water block comes with pre-installed 4-pin 12V RGB LED strip. This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it’s VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 RGB water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. This kind of efficient cooling will allow your high-end graphics card to reach higher boost clocks, thus providing more performance during gaming or other GPU intense tasks. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps. The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of high-quality acrylic material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber O-rings. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header. EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provides some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section. The EK-FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 RGB water block is compatible with EK-FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 Backplates and the factory EVGA backplate as well.
4. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hydro Copper GAMING, 11GB GDDR5X, Hydro Copper Waterblock & RGB LED, iCX Technology – 9 Thermal Sensors 11G-P4-6699-KR
- Real Base Clock: 1569 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1683 MHz
- Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X
- Exclusive EVGA Solid Copper Block – Provides best thermal performance available for liquid cooling
- 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA’s 24/7 Technical Support
NVIDIA’s flagship GeForce GTX 1080TI is the most advanced gaming GPU ever created, powered by the new NVIDIA Pascal architecture. The GeForce GTX 1080TI comes with ultra-fast FinFET and high-bandwidth GDDR5X technologies, plus support for DirectX 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences. Get the power to drive multiple ultra-high-resolution monitors with the lowest latency and plug-and-play compatibility with leading VR headsets. Plus, bring more realism to every game with NVIDIA Game Works technologies that deliver a true cinematic experience, smoother gameplay, and amazing new image-capture to share your game. Then we brought it to the next level by adding the EVGA Water block. It is a full-cover block with nickel-plated copper, and a 6 port connection hub on the top providing a wide array of possible connection options; combined with iCX’s improved monitoring from a customer PCB with 9 additional thermal sensors, you can see how cool ALL your components are running with EVGA Precision XOC. The EVGA Hydro Copper water block will keep your card quieter than ever and with far better thermals than the best heatsink and fan(s) could provide. To top it off, the card no longer powers any fans, and that extra available power may help your cards overclock one step further. The iCX Hydro Copper line provides the best “Peace of Mind Gaming’ solution available.
5. Phanteks PH-GB1080Ti_BK01 Glacier G1080 Founders Edition Ti Water Block
- Full-cover water block matches the graphics card PCB. Thick copper base brings a higher level of heat transfer and capacity. Extreme cooling performance and optimal heat dissipation
- Tailored VITON rubber sealing. Designed for Automotive and Aerospace Industries. Improved durability in extreme temperatures and aggressive fluids
- Resistant to wear and tear during installation or overtightening. VITON retains sealing performance for long periods of time
- Compatible with Phanteks RGB-equipped cases. Industry standard RGB-4pin adapter included. Compatible with 3rd party RGB LED Lighting setup
- Central-Flow connection terminal. Significantly reduced flow resistance for outstanding cooling performance. High thermal capacity for heavy loads and overclocking
The G1080Ti Founders Edition is made from premium materials and finest standards of craftsmanship from Phanteks. From military standard Viton O-ring to the RGB LED lighting, all of our exceptionally high-quality materials are carefully selected. The water block features a nickel-plated copper cold plate, acrylic top and sandblasted cover plates for an elegant look.
6. NZXT Kraken G12 – GPU Mounting Kit for Kraken X Series AIO – Enhanced GPU Cooling – AMD and NVIDIA GPU Compatibility – Active Cooling for VRM, Black
- Enhance your GPU cooling: With a 40 % increase in cooling capacity compared to stock cooling, you’ll maximize your gpu clock speeds for higher performance and better frame rates
- Comprehensive compatibility: Supports both reference and nonreference design amd and nvidia gpus, for more than 30 liquid coolers, including aftermarket vrm heatsinks
- Active cooling for VRM: Comes with a 92 millimeter fan, providing active cooling for the VRM and memory on the graphics card
- Easy installation: Designed for a fast and easy installation, you can now lay the graphic card flat as you install the kraken G12
- Supports: kraken x42/x52/x62/72 liquid coolers
Quickly mount any Kraken Series liquid cooler onto graphics cards with the Kraken G12 mounting kit. It delivers a 40% increase in cooling capacity over stock cooling, and features a newly designed bracket with an easier installation process versus the Kraken G10. Plus, the G12 is compatible with more than 30 liquid coolers on the market.
Compatibility – Graphic Cards
Titan X, Titan, Geforce GTX 1080 Ti, 1080, 1070, 1060, 980 Ti, 980, 970, 960, 780 Ti, 780, 770, 760, 680, 670, 660Ti, 660, 580, 570
RX 480, 470, R9 390X*, 390*, 380X*, 380, 290X*, 290*, 285*, 280X*, 280*, 270X, 270, R7 370, HD7970*, 7950*, 7870, 7850, 6970, 6950, 6870, 6850, 6790, 6770, 5870, 5850, 5830
* Some variations in AMD die height may require the use of a copper shim which is not included.
Compatibility – AIO Liquid Coolers
Kraken X72, X62, X52, X42, X61, X41, X31, X60, X40
H105, H110, H90, H75, H55, H50 (CW-906006-WW only)
Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360, 280, 240, Red 280, 140,
Water 3.0 Ultimate, Extreme S, Extreme, Pro, Performer
Water 2.0 Extreme, Pro, Performer
KUHLER H2O 920V4, 620V4, 920, 620
LQ-320, LQ-315, LQ-310
7. ID-COOLING FROSTFLOW 120 VGA Closed Loop AIO GPU Liquid Cooler, Compatible with Reference RTX2070/2080/2080Ti, 5700/5700XT Series, 1070/1080 Series
Reference RTX2080Ti/2080/2070 GTX1080Ti/1080/1070Ti/1070 5700XT/5700
Radiator Dimension: 154×120×27mm
Radiator Material: Aluminum
Tube Length: 380mm
Waterblock Dimension: 72×72×32.5mm
Cold Plate Material: Copper
Pump Current: 0.25A
Pump Speed: 2100±10%RPM
Pump Bearing: Ceramic Bearing
Pump Life Expectancy: 50,000 Hrs
Pump Noise Level: 25dB(A)
Included Fans: 1pcs
Fan Dimension: 120×120×25mm
Fan Speed: 700~1500±10%RPM (PWM)
Max. Air Flow: 62CFM
Rated Voltage: 12VDC
Operating Voltage: 10.8~13.2VDC
Started Voltage: 7VDC
Rated Current: 0.2A
Power Input: 2.4W
Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing
1 x Closed Loop AIO Liquid VGA Cooler
1 x Mounting Kit
1 x Thermal Grease Tube
1 x User Manual
FAQ: What is the GPU compatibility?
We have limited access to after market VGA cards, you may check official website on how to check the compatibility or contact product support.
ID-COOLING is specialized in cooling products for desktop PCs and thermal solutions for industrial applications, covering CPU Cooler, VGA Cooler, Case Fan, Server Cooler, Mini Computer Cases, etc. With over 10 years’ experience in this industry, ID-COOLING enjoys a good reputation in innovation and superior quality and service.
8. Aluminum VGA Graphic Card Cooler – Graphic Card Fans – 3 x 80mm Fans with SATA+Aura 4PIN Connector VF-1
- 1. VF-1 is a Video card assistant cooling equipment for gamer developed by our team
- 2. The sense of the development of this products is to provide a straight-blown air supplement for those videp card which don’t have sufficient heat dissipation or inappropriate cooling channels by inappropriate case structure which will cause high video card temperature or high noise level
- 3. With VF-1, it has been tested that the temperature of the video card will drop around 5 degrees celsius (different figures will be achieved from different hardware)
- 4. There is RGB light effect on the top of VF-1, It can not only supplement the insufficient light effect of most of the video card but also provide simple and elegant light effect embellishment to the video card area
Dimensions: 134x20x270mm Connector: 4Pin Rated Voltage: DC 12V Rated Current: 0.12 Amp Rated Speed: 1500 RPM ±10% Air flow: 17.52 CFM Noise: 18 dBA Material:Aluminum
9. PNY VCG2080T11BLMPB GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB Blower Graphics Card
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB
- NVIDIA CUDA Cores 4352, Clock speeds of 1350 MHz core and 1545 MHz boost
- 24/7 U.S. Based technical support
- Blower edition
- NVIDIA Turing Architecture, combined with the all-new GeForce RTX platform, fuses together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading.
NVIDIA’s newest flagship graphics card is a revolution in gaming realism and performance. Its powerful NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture, breakthrough technologies, and 11GB of next-gen, ultra-fast GDDR6 memory make it the world’s ultimate gaming GPU.
10. GDSTIME Graphic Card Fans, PCI Slot 3 x 90mm 92mm Fans, Graphics Card Cooler, Video Card Cooler, VGA Cooler
- Package include: 1 Piece Graphic Card Fans ( 3-Fans connected ) with 1*Power D-type Interface cable
- Dimension: 92mm(L) x 92mm(W) x 25mm(H) / 3.62in(L) x 3.62in(W) x 1in(H) in per fan. Totally Size: 276mm(L) x 120mm(W) x 30mm(H) / 10.86in(L) x 4.72in(W) x 1.18in(H)
- Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Rated Current: 0.45Amp
- Rated Speed: 2000 RPM
- Air flow: 129CFM
- Noise: 28dBA
- D-type interface cable included four interfaces, three voltages: 5V 7V and 12V
- Different voltages with different airflow, speed, and noise. you can select the appropriate voltage interface to start the fan.
- 3 fans combined into one interface, Can be connected to the motherboard’s 3-pin or 4-pin interface and you only need to access one interface to run all the fans.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gtx 980 Water Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!