656 reviews analysed
1. Heat Storm HS-1500-TRC Infrared Space, 13 ft Cord, Roll Cage + Heater
- NOTE: Will not mount on ceiling or turn on unless black box is mounted vertical. Tip-over safety switch will only allow to turn on when mounted to Heat Storm Accessory or the wall. (no ceiling mounted operation)
- INSTANT HEAT – Infrared heat is silent and comfortable. It warms objects instead of just the air. 5200 BTU Output
- PLUG & PLAY – 110 V plug in cord for use anywhere there is a normal outlet
- IPX4 WEATHERPROOF – Protected against rain and dust
- EASY SET UP – Have your infrared space heater up and running within 5 minutes of delivery
- PORTABLE ROLL CAGE- (13′ cord) Ideal for patios, balconies, workshop, garages, etc
This Combo Harnesses the great benefits of portable infrared heating! Room Size: Small, Power/Fuel Type: Electric
2. Fahrenheat FUH54 Garage/Utility Heaters NEUTRAL GRAY
- Ideal for garages, workshops, basements or outside buildings
- Rugged, heavy-duty industrial type heater. Built-in single pole thermostat adjusts from 45º to 135º fahrenheit
- Built-in ceiling mount bracket for easyvertical or horizontal mounting
- Adjustable louvers to direct heat to desired area
- A high level cutout automatically shuts off current in event of overheating and reactivates the heater when temperature returns to normal
Ideal for garages, workshops, basements or outside buildings. Rugged, heavy-duty industrial type heater. Built-in ceiling mount bracket for easyvertical or horizontal mounting. Adjustable louvers to direct heat to desired area. By preventing circulation of cold air and expelling excess heat, comfort level is raised and component life is extended
3. Cadet Com-Pak 1500W, 120V Most Popular Electric Wall Heater with Thermostat, White
- FAST HEATING coil element warms an area up to 200 sq. ft. in a hurry
- EFFICIENT AND QUIET fan spreads the warmth all around
- REST SAFE AND EASY – safety features turn heater off if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- MAXIMIZE LIVING SPACE with the unique compact design which recess mounts discreetly into the wall
- COMPLETE UNIT includes a wall can, heater, grill, and thermostat for hard-wired installation
Get warm on your terms with this top selling wall heater. The Com-Pak is an efficient and affordable way to add warmth without installing ductwork. With multiple installation options and proven safety features, your family can enjoy safe, sensible warmth for years. The durable, reliable design of the Com-Pak CSC151TW heater has a powder coating designed to eliminate sharp edges while providing a high gloss finish. 1500 watts at 120 volts makes it ideal for medium sized rooms. The thermostat is in low position when the knob is turned completely counterclockwise (complete units without a built-in thermostat are also available). The temperature range of the thermostat is 40°F – 85°F. Rough-in dimensions: 8 in. W x 10.25 in. H x 4 in. D. Proudly Made in the USA.
4. Space Heater-1500W Electric Heater With 3 Heating Modes,Tip-Over& Overheat Protection, Portable Heater with 4 Wheels, Adjustable Thermostat, Remote Control,Timer,Quiet Infrared Heater for Indoor Use
- 【3 Power Modes & Fast Heating】- Air Choice Space infrared heater adopts 3 heat settings. The High mode can reach to 1500W, which will warm your whole living room just in seconds. The low mode of space heater delivers 750W of warm airflow, design for office or smaller room. The ECO mode will save you a lot of heating bills when the room heater keeping on all night long in your bedroom.
- 【Safety Assurance of Space Heater】- Go out but forgot to turn off the heater? Don’t worry, overheat protection will be automatically shut off when the heater is overheated. If the product is accidentally knocked over by your pets, the Tip-over feature can help also help it to automatically close. Besides, you can set a child lock to prevent your kids from being injured operating the heater by themselves
- 【Adjustable Thermostat& Smart 12Hrs Timer】- With easy to read LED temperature settings you can select temperatures from 59°F to 86°F or select max heat for maximum warmth. Air Choice space heater can be also programmed from 1 hour to 12 hours. Once the timer is set the heater will automatically shut off after the programmed time
- 【Remote Control & Portable with 4 Wheels】- Air Choice space heater is equipped with a remoter control and LED display screen. All the functions can be set by the remote control. You can adjust the space heater with the remote when you are lying on the bed or watching TV on the couch. 4 360°wheels allows you to easily move the heater from the living room to bedroom. 11*10*14.9 inches dimension is suitable for various spaces
- 【Low Noise & Quality Assurance 】- Heat up your room in seconds. The sound it causes will not disturb resting. Air choice space heater for indoor use promises you 2-Year quality assurance. The customer service team will prove you with a satisfying service within 12Hrs.
5. Dura Heat EUH4000R Electric Forced Air Heater with Remote Control 12,800 Btu
- Nema #6-20p plug included. (Requires 240V outlet)
- 240 volts/20 amps
- Fan-forced hot air circulation
- Fan only setting
- Overheat shut-off
- Remote control
- ceiling/wall mounting kit included
- Fan-forced hot air circulation. Heating area of up to 500 sq ft
- NEMA #6-20P plug included. (Requires 240V outlet).
- Ceiling/wall mounting kit included
- Overheat shut-off.
- Remote control.
Nearly 13, 000 BTU’s in an instant! the EUH4000R’s 3750 watts provide powerful heating to your work space. The tubular cabinet design of this electric forced air heater maximizes heat distribution, while the handheld remote makes adjustments a snap. The EUH4000R can be portable, or it can be mounted to the wall or Ceiling with the included mounting kit. Both options make it the perfect choice for job sites, workshops, warehouses, agricultural buildings, and many other heating areas. The heavy duty construction includes a stainless steel heating element, heavy gauge cabinet, built in Turbo fan, remote control, and overheat shut-off.
6. Cadet RMC162W 240v White Register Heater – Complete Unit
This 240V white register plus fan forced heater has a 700, 900, or 1600 multi-Watt factory preset with a large squirrel cage blower that quietly provides increased airflow allowing for lower surface and air at surface temperatures. It has dimensions of 14”W x 9.5”H x 5.75” D. It is chosen for its similar appearance to central system register vents.
7. Broan 192 High Capacity Wall Heater, 1000/2000 Watt 240 VAC, White Painted Grille
- Heavy-duty, 18-gauge steel grille has down flow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a one-piece design with baked enamel finish for durability
- Adjustable, front-mounted, heavy-duty thermostat offers a simple way to control the level of heat and thermostat security cover prevents tampering
- Optional line-voltage wall thermostat (Model 86W sold separately) or timer (Models 59V or 59W 60-minute timer or Models 61V or 61W 15-minute timer) are available for a convenient way to control the heater
- Built-in fan-delay allows the heating element to warm up before the fan starts to prevent cold air delivery and then keeps the fan running as the heating element cools down to maximize heat delivery and energy savings
- Permanently lubricated motor, heavy-duty sheathed element with steel plate fins, and a manual reset thermal overload protector combine to ensure reliable operation and years of trouble free heating
- Factory wired for 2000 watt at 204 VAC-easily converts to half wattage
- Durable white baked enamel grille blends with virtually any décor and keeps its appearance after years of use even in high-traffic areas
- Heavy-duty one-piece steel grille louvered to direct air downward for even room heating
- Adjustable, built-in heavy-duty disc-type thermostat-thermostat security cover included and can be operated by built-in adjustable thermostat or optional wall-mount thermostat
- 100-Percent efficient heating element-alloy heating element steel-sheathed, plate-finned, heavy-duty enclosed heating element provides heat quickly and quietly provides comfortable heat in seconds
- 18H X 14 1/4W
This high capacity wall heater is powerful and rugged enough for commercial lobbies, entryways, vestibules, yet sufficiently attractive to fit in with residential decors. Factory wired at 2,000W, at 240V AC, it can be easily converted to 1,000W at 240V AC for added versatility. Heavy-duty, 18-gauge steel grille has down flow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a one-piece design with baked enamel finish for durability. Adjustable, front-mounted, heavy-duty thermostat offers a simple way to control the level of heat and thermostat security cover prevents tampering. Optional line-voltage wall thermostat (Model 86W sold separately) or timer (Models 59V or 59W 60-minute timer or Models 61V or 61W 15-minute timer) are available for a convenient way to control the heater. Built-in fan-delay allows the heating element to warm up before the fan starts to prevent cold air delivery and then keeps the fan running as the heating element cools down to maximize heat delivery and energy savings. Permanently lubricated motor, heavy-duty sheathed element with steel plate fins, and a manual reset thermal overload protector combine to ensure reliable operation and years of trouble free heating. UL Listed for safety. Heater may be recessed or surface-mounted, depending on your application (surface mounting requires Model 85 surface mount kit). Wall heaters are intended to provide supplemental heat from a wall location and not to take the place of a primary heat source.
From the Manufacturer
Since 1932, Broan-NuTone LLC has led the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, unsurpassed built-in convenience products and superior customer service. While global expertise plays a critical role in Broan-NuTone’s ability to being able to meet and exceed the needs and desires of homeowners and designers alike, Broan-NuTone is very proud of the fact that over 80 percent of their products sold in the United States are designed, engineered and manufactured in the United States with U.S. and imported parts. Manufacturing operations in the United States are located in Hartford, Wisconsin and Cleburne, Texas, with customer and technical services located in Hartford and in Cincinnati, Ohio. Broan-NuTone is committed to developing revolutionary products that improve the indoor environment as well as implementing procedures to preserve the outdoor environment. Broan is the industry leader of range hoods, ventilation fans, heater/fan/light combination units, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Fresh Air Systems, built-in heaters, whole-house fans, solar powered attic ventilators and trash compactors. NuTone holds major market positions in door chimes, central vacuum systems, stereo intercom systems, home theater speakers, medicine cabinets, ironing centers, ceiling fans and ventilation fans. BEST range hoods are the “Ultimate in Kitchen Ventilation” featuring state-of-the-art performance and Italian design.
8. Dura Heat Electric Garage Heater, Yellow
The EWH9600’s 10, 000 watts provide powerful heating to your work space with 34, 120 BTU’s in an instant! . The directional air flow louver design of this electric forced air heater maximizes heat distribution, while the handheld remote makes adjustments a snap. The EWH9600 can be mounted to the wall or ceiling with the included mounting kit. This option make it the perfect choice for job sites, workshops, warehouses, agricultural buildings, and many other heating areas. This workspace heater includes spiral wrapped, steel heating elements enclosed in a heavy duty insulated scratch resistant cabinet with built in timer, remote control, and overheat shut-off.
9. Remington REM-60V-GFA-O Variable BTU for Heating up to 1500 Square feet, 60,000, Black
- RELIABLE—great for construction sites, workshops, farms, or garages
- RUGGED—steel construction
- HIGH-OUPUT—variable BTU for heating up to 1500 square feet
- Class-exclusive electronic ignition, adjustable heat angle, fan assembly, and a 10-foot hose and regulator. Air flow capacity: 300 CFM
- 1-year limited warranty
This 60, 000 BTU portable forced air propane heater features electronic ignition, variable heat settings and state-of-the-art safety features, which is no surprise since it’s made by Remington. It’s a great solution for construction sites, workshops, garages, warehouses and barns. If you can think of other spaces up to 1, 500 square feet. Heat things up with Remington.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hardwired Infrared Heating System for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!