689 reviews analysed
1. Brewing & Fermentation Heat Pad for Homebrew Beer & Wine Fermenting 120VAC 12 or 25 Watt Heating Mat: Safe for Plastic/Glass Carboy Fermentors w/Heater Temp Strips (10" – 12 Watts (Black))
- EASY TO USE – 10″ inch size fits under almost any size Crock, Carboy or Bucket Fermentor
- NATURAL HEAT – Bottom radiant heating mimics natures normal process in organic fermenting
- NO WRAP – No Wrapping, No Tape or Belts. Simply place under your Fermentor and plug in!
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION – Built in thermal control shuts off heater preventing overheating
- 1-YEAR NO-B.S. GUARANTEE: Love it or your money back, simple as that!
The Easiest To Use Brewing & Fermentation Heat Pad There Is!
✔Gently warms your fermentor 5 to 20 Deg Fahrenheit above ambient room temperature, perfect for Beer, Mead & Winemaking.
✔Flexible and easy to clean heating mat, Includes Stick on LCD Temp Strip
✔Built in temperature regulation it will keep your brew, at the perfect temperature.
✔EASY TO USE! Simply place the Heater under your Carboy or Bucket and plug the cord into a 120 VAC outlet.
✔1-Year No-B.S. No Hassle Warranty
✔ Size: 10″ Inch/25 CM
✔ Voltage: 120 VAC 50/60hz
✔ Wattage: 12-Watts
✔ LCD Temperature Strip Sticker Included
✔ Thermal safety shuts Off @ 100 Deg F
✔ 6′ Foot UL-Listed Power Cord
✔ 1-Year No-B.S. No Hassle Warranty
Add This To Your Cart and Start Making your Fermenting Easier!
* Carboy, or bucket not included
2. Kombucha Heating Wrap – Color Print
- CUSTOM MADE FOR KOMBUCHA: We created this custom designed wrap exclusively for kombucha home fermentation. Everything from the fit, the temperature settings, the wattage and special size. It is the perfect solution to safely keeping your kombucha in the correct temperature range
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN: Our unique design includes a built in, adjustable hook-and-loop strap to easily and snugly fit a 1 gallon brewing vessel
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Four temperature settings to always keep the ideal brew temperature no matter the time of year
- ADJUSTABLE TWO WAYS: Designed to expand and contract to fit vessels as small as 1/2 gallon and as large as *some* 2 gallon jars
- COLOR OPTIONS: Available in a Plain Black version and our Limited Edition Print. Each option includes (1) Adhesive Temperature Gauge to adhere to the side of your brewing vessel
Temperature control is the key to brewing consistently great kombucha. Simply place this wrap around the mid-section of your brew jar, fasten with the hook-and-loop strap, and plug into any 120 v grounded outlet. For easy viewing of the included adhesive temperature strip, apply it to the side of your glass jar in the small vertical window between the two ends of the mat. Use this heat wrap year-round as the temperature fluctuates in your home. The mat is made of waterproof material and designed to be left plugged in and on for an indefinite amount of time. Easily adjust the temperature with the variable heat settings and an “off” setting for when additional heat isn’t needed. Dimensions: 19 x 5 in.
3. Kenley Fermentation Carboy Heater with Thermostat – Kombucha Heating Kit – Home Brewing Heat Strip Belt Wrap Brew Warmer Warming Pad with Temperature Controller – Works with any Vessel up to 8 Gallons
- BREW IN ANY CONDITIONS Whether you’re brewing kombucha, wine or beer, the Kenley heating system lets you control the temperature of the vessel. You won’t run the risk of overheating your brew or letting it chill.
- CONTROL BREW TEMPERATURE EASILY This Kenley fermentation heating kit comes with a temperature controller which means that heater only kicks in when it registers a drop in temperature and stops running as soon as the right temperature is reached.
- USE YOUR EXISTING VESSELS Designed to work with almost any fermentation vessel up to 8 gallons, this Kenley fermentation heater is flexible and easy to fit snugly against the carboy. The 32x11in film simply wraps around the jar and is secured with the elastic bands supplied.
- SPEED UP BREWING TIMES Yeast activity slows as the temperature drops, but stops entirely if the temperature is too high. By maintaining a constant temperature, you can create the perfect conditions for the brew you’re using, reducing the brew time so you can create more perfect batches.
- MINIMAL ENERGY USAGE Each brew has particular needs, yet you may only have one environment, be it a chilly garage or a temperate spare room. The Kenley kit only uses the minimum energy required, unlike always-on systems, which keeps your energy costs down.
4. Brew Fermentation Heating Belt, 1-Count
This 120 Volt Heater can maintain wine or beer fermenting temperatures in cold room, garage, or basement. Adjusts to fit 3, 5 and 6 gallon carboys or 5, 6, and 8 gallon buckets. Not recommended for glass carboys.
5. Kombucha Heating Wrap – Fermentation Heating Pad With Temperature Control
- Made specifically for kombucha – this kombucha heating mat is designed specifically for home brewing kombucha by a kombucha brewer. It’s sized to fit 1-gallon brewing vessels.
- 3 temperature settings – most other heating wraps set the temperature too high or too low. I’ve picked each temperature setting so you can be confident you are brewing at the right temperature year round. Just set according to the season and your preferences and forget!
- Safe to use around liquids – this heating pad is safe to use around kombucha. No more worrying about spilling.
- Designed to work with temperature gauges – I hated having to remove my kombucha wrap to check the temperatures. This mat leaves enough room so you can see your temperature strip without having to remove the heater.
- Designed to be used for the entire brewing process – this heating wrap can be left on for the entire brewing cycle.
MADE FOR KOMBUCHA BREWERS BY KOMBUCHA BREWERS
I’ve been brewing kombucha for many years. After many frustrating attempts to find the perfect kombucha heating wrap I’ve decided to create one myself. I focused on three main things – temperature settings, usability, and durability.
3 Temperature Settings
The temperature of your brew is one of the most important factors in producing yummy kombucha. Yeast loves the heat. That’s why you need to keep your brewing vessel at the right temperatures throughout the brewing process.
The problem is, the surrounding temperature changes with the season. A heating pad that works in the summer is not going to to work in the winter.
After many test brews, I’ve finally found the best temperature settings for each season. Just set and forget according to the season and your tastes – you can be confident your brew will turn out great each time!
Designed To Fit 1-Gallon Brewing Vessels
One thing I hated about my other heating wraps was taking them off to check the temperature. I’ve made this wrap slightly shorter than the others so you can easily see the temperature of your brewing without having to take off the wrap.
It’s designed to fit conventional 1-gallon brewing vessels.
Will Keep Your Brew Warm Through The Entire Brewing Cycle
This mat is designed to be left on for extended periods of time. It will have no problem keeping all your brews warm 24 hours a day through the entire brewing cycle. This includes both the first and the second ferments!
Durable and Waterproof
I’ve always been worried about using a heat source around kombucha. That’s why I’ve designed this wrap to be splash resistant. It takes the worry out of brewing next to liquids!
6. Habor 022 Meat Thermometer, FDA Approval 4.7 Inches Long Probe Thermometer Digital Cooking Thermometer with Instant Read Sensor for Kitchen BBQ Grill Smoker Meat Oil Milk Yogurt Temperature
- INSTANT READ & ACCURATE: This FDA Approval Thermometer equip with 4-6 Seconds reading out speed brings you accurate and healthy temp, prevent you from the Salmonella in undercooked meat
- SUPER LONG PROBE: No more hands’ burning, this 4.7″(Probe) Digital Meat Thermometer can detect the core temp of meat
- Perfect for huge turkey, chicken, bread making, hot water, hot milk, and even bath water
- EASY TO USE: Simply insert probe into your food or liquid and get the temp
- This Kitchen Meat Thermometer with protective sheath is easy to carry or store
- 10 minutes auto-shut off function extends your battery life (Battery Included
- Please REMOVE the battery insulation film before the first use)
- IMPORTANT NOTES: The temp range is -58℉ to 572℉, in order to extend service life of the food thermometer, please remove the thermometer when you finish reading temp
- NEVER leave it in high temp environment such as CLOSED OVEN, frying pan, grill and etc
- RETAIL PACKAGE & WARRANTY: 1×Habor Meat Thermometer
- 1×User Manual
- 1×Meat Temperature Guide
- 1×3 YEARS warranty and friendly customer service
7. Kombucha Heater | Fermentaholics Kombucha Brewing and Fermentation Heat Mat | Keep your SCOBY Happy and Productive By Brewing In The Proper Temperature Range
- ★ SAFE, EFFECTIVE HEATING ★ Offers efficient heating for your kombucha brewing vessel. Ideal temperature range for kombucha is between 75° and 85° F
- ★ MAKE PERFECT KOMBUCHA ★ Fermenting at too low of a temperature is the #1 mistake new kombucha brewers make. Don’t let this be you!
- ★ ADHESIVE THERMOMETER INCLUDED ★ Monitor the fermentation temperature by adhering the provided thermometer to the side of the brew vessel and adjust the position of the mat if needed.
- ★ EASY TO USE ★ Instructions are printed right on the heater—no chance of loosing them! Just plug it in and start raising the temperature of your kombucha between 5° and 20° F over ambient temperature. Vary the strength by adjusting the heater’s placement.
- ★ FERMENTATION FRIEND ★ While this works great for kombucha, it also works for your other home fermentations that need a little temperature boost such as kefir, sourdough, sauerkraut, kimchi, tempeh, etc!
8. Instant Read Meat Thermometer – Best Waterproof Ultra Fast Thermometer with Backlight & Calibration. Kizen Digital Food Thermometer for Kitchen, Outdoor Cooking, BBQ, and Grill! (Jet Black)
- ULTRA FAST – Takes a temperature in a little as 2-3 seconds, and is accurate to +/-1 degrees with a wide range of -58℉-572℉. No more waiting over a hot stove or grill for the temperature to settle! Take out the guesswork and eliminate overdone or undercooked food, and instead make perfectly cooked beef, chicken, pork, fish, lamb, or turkey, every time! Also works great with beverages, deep frying, making candy, and baking.
- WATERPROOF – IP67 rated waterproof, the Kizen thermometer can be washed under running water without fear! With a strong ABS plastic body, it can withstand accidental drops or other impact accidents. With a waterproof and strong break resistant body, the Kizen thermometer is highly durable and resilient.
- CONVENIENT AND CLEAR – Get the temperature by the bright and large LCD screen instead of fumbling with your phone flash to get a read! With an internal magnet and large hang hole, you can conveniently store this where you can have easy and quick access!
- FULLY BUNDLED WITH BONUS EXTRAS TO GIVE YOU THE MOST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY! – Comes beautifully packaged in a premium foam lined box, making it an ideal present for any cooking or bbq enthusiast! This sturdy box is also a great place to store the thermometer to keep it safe. Also includes 2 CR 2032 batteries(1 extra as a service), bonus eCookbook “Modern Cooking” meat temperature guide, users manual, and 4 velcro dots to hang your temperature guide on the wall for added convenience!
- KIZEN 100% MONEY BACK LIFETIME WARRANTY – Enjoy a smooth & frustration free experience with our 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY and 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! With CE, FDA, RoHS certification, we stand by our products so you can make your purchase with confidence! You won’t get this kind of service and warranty from big brands like Themoworks Thermapen, Weber, Maverick, Taylor, CDN, and Polder. 7 days a week you can reach us by email at [email protected]
9. VIVOSUN Durable Waterproof Seedling Heat Mat Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad 3” x 20" for Kombucha Tea & Beer Brewing, Fermentation, Seedlings & Plant Germination
- RELIABLE RESULTS: VIVOSUN’s professional heat mat maintains temperatures in the sweet spot of around 10℉-20℉ above ambient air temperature – perfect for seed starting and cutting propagation!
- BUILT TO LAST: Supple, flexible and ultra-durable, VIVOSUN goes beyond stringent MET standards, with a fortified connection between mat and power cord, water-resistance that enables safe scrubbing and a 1-year warranty.
- STABLE, UNIFORM HEAT: VIVOSUN’s strengthened Alloy Nikrothal heating wire and extra layer of insulating PET film ensure this durable mat never scorches your roots and produces lots of revitalizing dew when used with a humidity dome.
- BEST SAVINGS IN THE MARKET: This 3″ x 20″ mat is perfect for small spaces, like countertops and windowsills
- it also runs on only 6.5 Watts to help you save on electricity.
- PLANTS’ BEST FRIEND: Works perfectly for spring seedling starts, in the winter or any time your plants need a heat boost, also for brewing and heating your kombucha, kimchi & yogurt.
10. Inkbird Heating or Cooling PID Temperature Controller IPB-16S Pre-Wired Digital Home Brewing Controller Independent Control Pump Thermostat
- ????????【Plug-n-Play Easy Operation】The electric home brewing controller is an all-in-one machine and no more installation is needed. Just plug in and set up the system according to your needs.
- ????????【Precise Control】PID digital controller provides accurate temperature control at the range of -50~125℃/ -58~257℉, and the accuracy of the temperature is ±0.1℃ or ±0.2℉.
- ????????【Independent Pump Function】The Pump Function is special designed for home brewing customers and it can be operated separately, just access your pump and press the “Pump” button when you need it.
- ????????【Safety】The controller with overload protection has adopted high quality metal case and aluminum cooling plate, 6.5’ power cord and 2 prong plugs to ensure the safety of your electrical appliances.
- ????????【Working environmental temperature】-10～55ºC/14～131ºF（not freezing or condensation state）
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Band Brewing for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!