881 reviews analysed
1. CPS VG200: Vacuum Gauge with Digital LCD Display
- ACCURATE – Calibrated to strict NIST standards for best-in-class accuracy and reliability.
- SMART DESIGN – Advanced sensor design with self-heated thermistor bridge and automatic temperature compensation.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN – Field cleanable sensor designed to withstand 400 Psi of positive pressure.
- EASY TO READ – Continual digital readout of evacuation process on large, easy to read 5-digit LCD display.
- USER SELECTABLE UNITS – Choose between microns, torr, in/hg or mBar.
The use of a vaccum gauge is essential to insure that a repaired or newly installed system is clear of contaminants. Improper evacuation can lead to costly recalls and repairs. The digital vaccum gauge measures what takes place beyond 29″ of vaccum.
2. Testo 552 – Digital Vacuum/Micron Gauge with Bluetooth
3. Supco VG640D Vacuum Gauge, -10% Accuracy
Dual port, high resolution, fast response digital vacuum gauge provides ultimate productivity. The vacuum Sentry guards system service activity and provides notification when preset alarm thresholds are met.
4. Yellow Jacket 40332 Blue Compound Gauge with 19110 Quick Coupler
5. Supco VG64 Vacuum Gauge, Digital Display, 0-12000 microns Range, 10% Accuracy, 1/4" Male Flare Fitting Connection
6. YELLOW JACKET 69020 Omni Digital Vacuum Gauge with 1/4" Coupler
7. ZENY 3,5CFM Single-Stage 5 Pa Rotary Vane Economy Vacuum Pump 3 CFM 1/4HP Air Conditioner Refrigerant HVAC Air Tool R410a 1/4" Flare Inlet Port, Blue
- Inlet Port: 1/4″ Flare, Warm note: 1)Pressure Scale:0~400psi, 0~140psi 2)Length of hose:1.2m Red:1/4”-1/4” Yellow:1/4”-1/4” Blue:1/4”-1/4” Please make sure your manifold gauge is in accordance with this size. Any question in using, please contact seller first. *** A self-paying vacuum pump Adapter needed if inflet not suitable.
- High Efficiency and Low Noise, Heavy-duty Aluminum Alloy Casing, Oil Drain Plug Positioned at Bottom of Oil Reservoir,Internal High Volume Cooling Fan for Extended U
- Exhaust Port with Exhaust Cap, Direct Drive Motor Allowing Easy Starting Which is Maintenance Free
- Oil Sight Glass For Monitoring Oil Levels, ON/OFF Switch
- Non Slip Cushion Handle, Comes With a Bottle of Vacuum Oil
8. Elitech VG-760 Digital Vacuum Gauge Micron Gauge for HVAC Refrigerant Pressure Temperature Tester Leakage Test 1/4” SAE
- New brand vacuum gauge: Used to test system leak and discern vacuum pump quality of the evacuation in the HVAC and refrigeration system.
- Multiple units: Easy conversion between 8 measurement units: inHg, Torr, psia, mbar, mTorr, Pa, micron, Kpa.
- Wide measuring range: accurate measurements from 19,000 Microns (atmosphere) to 0 Micron.
- Battery indicator and long battery life: powered by 3AA batteries, up to working 300 hours.
- Rubberized water-resistant housing (IP65 Rated): ensure a deep vacuum throughout the entire system and prevent the mist when the refrigerant caused by refrigerant bottle blasting. 24/7 US Technician Support via Email and Phone.
9. Robinair RAVG-1 Digital Micron Vacuum Gauge
- Robinair’s Digital Micron Vacuum gauge is a cutting edge tool with an industry first multi-color backlight that functions as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage
- Patent Pending design employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani sensor providing extreme accuracy at low micron levels and rapid response to changes in vacuum – range is from atmosphere down to 10 microns
- Large, easy to read 5 digit display shows vacuum readings in 6 different scales – Microns, mmHg, inHg, mBar, Pascals, or Torr
- Gauge features a features an impact and water resistant case with protective rubber boot, integrated ‘magnetic’ hook, and an auto shut-off feature that prolongs battery life
- Includes a protective carrying case and 1/4 inch male flare X 1/4 inch male flare and 1/4 inch female flare X 1/4 inch male flare connectors/adapters
Robinair proudly introduces the RAVG-1; one of the most sophisticated Digital Micron (vacuum) Gauges available for field service. Packaged in the same convenient case as our successful Digital Pressure gauges, this standalone gauge is compact and can be used anywhere. The RAVG-1 employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani type sensor that directly measures flow. Unlike all other field service gauges on the market, the RAVG-1 is not affected by temperature. The RAVG-1 measures vacuum from atmosphere to 10 microns in 6 different scales, and can withstand overpressure beyond 30 bar. The unit employs an industry first multi-color backlight that functions as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage. The product is not designed to read zero when initially powered on. Once the gauge is ready to use it will display a nominal indication of atmospheric pressure, as well as the enunciator ATM. These values are simply indications of atmospheric pressure to show that the gauge is not detecting a vacuum. The product should not be used as a measure of true atmospheric pressure. The product can display vacuum in one of 6 different units of measure: Microns (of Mercury), Inches of Mercury (inHg), Millibars (mBar), Millimeters of Mercury (mmHg), Pascals (Pa), or Torr. To change the units of measure; press the UNITS button on the lower left of the gauge front. Each time the button is pressed the unit of measure is changed. The selected unit of measure is indicated by the enunciator along the bottom of the display. The product will start up in the scale it was in when it was powered off. The factory setting is Microns. Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
10. VIVOHOME 110V 1/3 HP 4CFM Single Stage Rotary Vane Air Vacuum Pump and R134a AC Manifold Gauge Set Kit with Leak Detector Carry Bag for HVAC Air Conditioning Refrigeration Recharging
- The VIVOHOME Vacuum Pump is perfect for maintaining air conditioning systems by removing moisture before refilling refrigerant
- Ergonomic grip handle of the air pump is designed for superior comfort and portability. It also comes with a bottle of vacuum oil so you can get started right away
- Manifold gauge set designed specially to measure pressure in refrigeration equipment. Carry bag is included for convenient storage and easy transpiration
- Color-coded hoses help identify high pressure side, low pressure side, and the filling hose
- perfect for maintaining R134a, R12, R22 and R502 air conditioning systems. NOT SUITABLE for R410a air conditioning systems
- Package includes 1 single stage vacuum pump, 1 bottle of oil, 1 leak detector and gauge set
- can be used both for automobiles and home air conditioning units
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hvac Vacuum Gauges for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!