588 reviews analysed
1. SilverStone Technology PF120-ARGB Permafrost 120mm All in One Multi-Chamber Addressable RGB CPU Liquid Cooler Supports Intel/AMD
- Integrated addressable RGB lighting for water block and Fan
- Rubber pads included on fan for lower vibration and noise
- Includes addressable RGB Controller with 10 lighting modes and ability to adjust brightness and color changing speeds.
- Compatible with Intel LGA775/115x/1366/2011/2066 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 Sockets
Water block includes a pump with multi chamber design that isolates hot and cold liquid channels to prevent heat bleeding, thus making it more effective at removing heat away from the water block. Integrated addressable RGB lighting for water block and fan. Rubber pads included on fan for lower vibration and noise. Includes addressable RGB Controller with 10 lighting modes and ability to adjust brightness and color changing speeds. Compatible with Intel LGA775/115x/1366/2011/2066 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 sockets. The pump motor utilizes three phase, six pole design for smoother, quieter operation compared to most single phase, four pole design. Energy efficiency also improves as well. 0.2mm micro liquid channels evenly distribute liquid flow for improved heat dissipation. Automotive grade radiator is used so it has excellent anti-corrosive properties and can easily survive harsh elements that includes vapor, liquid, grease, solvent. Included PWM fan has unique ribbed edge fan blades that suppress Air turbulent noise with geometry optimized for both air flow and pressure. This ensure maximum performance with lowest possible noise.
2. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
The Hydro Series H60 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED lit pump head. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. A high density 120mm slim radiator provides greater surface area for superb heat dissipation, while a thermally optimized copper cold plate and low noise pump ensure heat is quietly and efficiently channeled away from your CPU. With tool free easy installation and CORSAIR engineered cooling, the H60 is everything you need to keep your CPU running fast, cool and quiet.
3. Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 Addressable RGB Square Frame Fan, Individually Customizable LEDs, Air Balance Curve Blade Design, Sealed Bearing, PWM Control for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator
- ARGB Lighting: Signature cooling performance with an ARGB design: a perfect choice for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are individually customizable.
- New Blade Design: Revised curve blade design to improve airflow and air pressure. A refreshed blade for improved lighting.
- Enhanced Fan Frame: Enhanced frame structure, reducing turbulent flow noise increase efficiency.
- Sealed Bearing Structure: Sealed and secured fan bearing, preventing dust and lubricating oil leakage while increasing the fan’s operation stability and life span.
SickleFlow 120 ARGB, is our signature cooling performance with a rejuvenated ARGB design to the Cooler Master Fan family, provides a specific air cooling solution ideal for CPU coolers and chassis in-take fans. Optimized blade design with an updated curve that improves airflow and air pressure. Enhanced frame structure, reducing turbulent flow and noise and increasing overall work efficiency. Sealed and secured fan bearing, preventing dust and lubricating oil leakage while increasing the fan’s operation stability and life span.
4. 3 Pack RGB Case Fans,PECHAM 120mm Silent Computer Cooling PC Case Fan Addressable RGB Color Changing LED Fan with Remote Control,Music Rhythm Sync & 5V ARGB Motherboard Sync
- 【Highly Efficient Heat Dissipation & RGB Lighting Effect 】：High airflow and large volume cooling by blade design ,super silent，enjoy the nice heat dissipation effect with cool rainbow RGB lighting effect, there are 380 light modes with remote control ，you can freely combine the best light effect without any defects.
- 【Music Rhythm Sync + ARGB Motherboard Sync Analog Intelligent Controller】: Fan lighting effect can change with music node, also can synchronize with the motherboard(ps: this Intelligent control box have 10 fan ports and 2 LED (light bar) ports)
- 【Addressable RGB Light function】: Must be work with an addressable RGB(5V, 3 pin) capable motherboard,support ASUS 5V 3 pin, MSI 5V 3 pin, Gigabyte 5V 3 pin, ASRock 5V 3 pin,Colorful 5V 3 pin etc…(not support 4 pin 12V)
- 【Silent & Seismic Design】 : Feature hydraulic Bearing self lubricates,makes the fan run noiseless and the air volume larger
- That 8 damping silicone pads fixed on both sides of the fan frame is to reduce the noise of the polarization motor vibration.
- 【Multiple Modes】 : RF Wireless remote RGB fan controller, One key to adjust color change speed, mode
5. InWin Sirius Loop Addressable RGB Triple Fan Kit 120mm High Performance Cooling Computer Case Fan Cooling
- Larger blades and thinner frame allows the fan to generate more air, Which is efficiently pushed by the sickle-shaped blades. The large surface area creates more airflow and pressure. The center of the fan is also built with ventilation holes to cool the bearings and extend the fan’s lifespan.
- The circular addressable lighting effect is complemented with black fan blades to add that Solid touch of RGB lighting in PC builds. The dual-looped design provides users the option to install on either side.
- Connect Sirius loop ASL120 directly to the motherboard’s addressable header. If your motherboard has an RGB header use the addressable RGB Controller provided (included with 3-pack only).
- By simply connecting Sirius loop ASL120 to the Motherboard, the fan speeds can be automatically controlled through the signal sent to the Motherboard and effectively remove the heat from the chassis.
- Four shockproof rubber stands are strategically placed on the corners of Sirius loop ASL120 to keep its overall look and help reduce vibrations while in operation.
- * The triple Pack includes an addressable RGB modular controller that allows fans to function without an addressable RGB motherboard. The lighting effect will function Independently though.
Sirius loop’s larger blades and thinner frame allows the fan to generate more air, Which is efficiently pushed by the sickle-shaped blades. The large surface area creates more airflow and pressure. The center of the fan is also built with ventilation holes to cool the bearings and extend the fan’s lifespan. The circular addressable lighting effect is complemented with black fan blades to add that solid touch of RGB lighting in PC builds. The dual-looped design provides users the option to install on either side. Connect Sirius loop ASL120 directly to the motherboard’s addressable header. By simply connecting Sirius loop ASL120 to the Motherboard, the fan speeds can be automatically controlled through the signal sent to the Motherboard and effectively remove the heat from the chassis. Four shockproof rubber stands are strategically placed on the corners of Sirius loop ASL120 to keep its overall look and help reduce vibrations while in operation.
6. darkFlash Aurora DR12 Pro 3-Pack Addressable 120mm RGB LED Case Fan Kit Compatible with ASUS Aura Sync High Performance Speed Controllable Colorful Fans with Controller and Remote
- The DR12 3in1 is the new edition to the RGB Series in darkFlash’s product line. It has an elegant look and colorful lightning design. The 3-in-1 remote control enables users to easily select preferred RGB lighting effects, colors and fan speed.
- The most commonly size(120mm) for computer case & radiators. DR12 is a perfect match for a RGB lighting computer system, The fan is designed to decorate your RGB systems, you can enjoy the performance with a beautiful setting.
- Equipped with rubber pads and hydraulic bearing, which greatly reduce operating noise and improves efficiency. It making aigo fan spin at 1200RPM at low 16dBA and deliver an air flow of up to 20.34CFM
- 6-Pin interface to provides RGB FAN safe and reliable power output,Make the lights appear bright and colorful.
- Please Note: This aigo RGB case fan is not speed controllable. For speed controllable fans, please refer to aigo C3/C5 RGB case cooling fan.
7. ASUS ROG Strix LC 240 RGB White Edition All-in-one Liquid CPU Cooler with Aura Sync RGB, and Dual ROG 120mm addressable RGB Radiator Fans
ROG Strix LC 240 RGB White Edition coolers deliver high-performance CPU liquid cooling with clean, all-white aesthetics. Featuring a closed-loop design and addressable RGB radiator fans, unleashes the full potential of your unlocked Intel or AMD CPU, while further accentuating your build with brilliant multi-color lighting effects.
8. Montech AIR X ARGB White Super High Airflow Motherboard Sync ATX Mid-Tower Case with 2 200mm 5V Addressable RGB Fan + 1 120mm Addressable RGB Fan+ Fan Controller Pre-Installed
- Super High Air-Flow – Beautiful diamond shape creates unique visual and enhance airflow.
- Pull Out Tempered Glass – The Air X ARGB uses an intuitive sliding mechanism that eliminates the need for mounting holes.
- The I/O Design – The front panel comes with USB 3.0*2, USB2.0*1 and LED button. All the ARGB fans have already connected to the controller, providing easy access and control of the three fans through the LED button.
- Excellent Dust Resistance – A total of 3 dusts at the front & top & bottom, which make the case easy to clean.
- Two 200mm + 120mm Addressable RGB Fans + Controller – The Air X ARGB features a total of three ARGB fans that can be fully customized and controlled by the led button on the case or the ARGB compatible mainboards (5V 3pin).
Air X ARGB White
Super High Air-Flow – Beautiful diamond shape creates unique visual and enhance airflow.
Pull Out Tempered Glass – The Air X ARGB uses an intuitive sliding mechanism that eliminates the need for mounting holes.
The I/O Design – The front panel comes with USB 3.0*2, USB2.0*1 and LED button. All the ARGB fans have already connected to the controller, providing easy access and control of the three fans through the LED button.
Excellent Dust Resistance – A total of 3 dusts at the front & top & bottom, which make the case easy to clean.
Fine mesh dust screens for the front diamond mesh that can be easily removed and cleaned.
Two 200mm + 120mm Addressable RGB Fans + Controller – The Air X ARGB features a total of three ARGB fans that can be fully customized and controlled by the led button on the case or the ARGB compatible mainboards (5V 3pin).
Top Top 120/240/140/280mm
Front Front 120//240/360/140/280mm
E-ATX(Maxium of 305mm*330mm motherboard)
3.5″ HDD *2 or 2.5″ SSD *2
Support large size VGA and CPU cooler
9. SilverStone Technology AB120R-ARGB Air Blazer 120mm PWM Addressable RGB Radiator and Heatsink Case Fan
- PWM enabled and optimized for radiator and heatsink use
- Displays any color combination by use of an addressable RGB controller or capable motherboard
- Equipped with Hydro Bearing for long life and low operational noise
- Integrated rubber padding helps to further reduce vibrational noise
- Utilizes standard ARGB 4-1 Pin for compatibility with most ARGB-capable motherboards and controllers
Brilliant addressable RGB radiator and heatsink fan. 120mm PWM controlled fan with 9 fan blade design engineered to generate higher airflow and optimized for constant, high-pressure operation without any compromisation. Display any color combination to your liking that can be synced via ARGB compatible motherboards with a 5V addressable RGB header from ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI and ASROCK. Anti-vibration rubber padding helps to further reduce vibrational noise and protection coverage for all corners. Equipped with superior actively cooled motor with hydrodynamic bearings to provide lower noise, higher performance, and a longer lifespan of 40, 000 MTBF.
10. Zalman Z SYNC, ARGB Controller for Computer/PC ARGB Fans and Other RGB Color, 8 addressable RGB connectors with a Compact Design, Fully Compatible with 3 Pin 5V ARGB and All motherboards
- 8 Addressable RGB Connectors, 8 addressable RGB heaters can be connected to Zalman’s Z SYNC.
- Zalman Z-SYNC provides individually addressable RGB lighting with software control for unique lighting effects and colors.
- Easy and Quick Installation with a Compact Design, Z SYNC dimensions (79 x 49 x12 mm) allows you to easily attach on the back of the PC case using pre-installed double-sided tape.
- Convenient Control of Individual RGB LED colors and effects via dedicated software, Control the entire addressable RGB devices through dedicated software personalize your system’s visual effect.
- Fully Compatible with Razer Chroma // Fully Compatible with all motherboards, ZSYNC dedicated software allows RGB control on motherboards without RGB ports (4 Pins, 3 Pins) via USB 2.0 Connector.
Z-SYNC DIGITAL ARGB CONTROLLER The Z-Sync from Zalman is a combined hub and controller that serves as a practical control center for up to eight digitally addressable RGB LED products. Thanks to conventional 3-pin connections (5VDG), it is compatible with almost all RGB LED strips or fans with the corresponding plug. The highlight of the Z-Sync is that it also works on mainboards without RGB-LED slots. To do this, it is simply connected to a free USB 2.0 slot . The lighting is controlled using the Z-Sync software or even the Razer Chroma control. The features of the Z-Sync controller / hub from Zalman at a glance: – RGB LED controller / hub for digitally addressable LED products – Eight 3-pin connectors (5VDG) – Connection to a free USB 2.0 port on the mainboard – Control of lighting via Z-Sync or Razer Chroma software – Easy assembly with double-sided adhesive tape The features of the Z-Sync controller / hub from Zalman in detail The Z-Sync controller / hubs from Zalman has eight channels to which digital addressable RGB LEDs can be connected. RGB LED products with a total current of 4 amps can be connected in the 3-pin connectors. In this way, even more than eight RGB LED components can be connected using a distribution cable or daisy chaining. The Z-Sync controller / hubs from Zalmancan be easily installed thanks to the double-sided adhesive strips already attached. With a height of only 12 millimeters, the Z-Sync can also be attached to the back of a mainboard tray. With its side dimensions of 79 x 49 millimeters, it easily fits into a free 2.5-inch SSD slot. The power supply is via SATA cable via the power supply. To connect to the mainboard, it must have a free USB 2.0 header. As soon as the controller is connected, the RGBs are controlled via the Zalman-Z-Sync or Razer-Chroma software . Technical details: – Dimensions: 79 x 49 x 12 mm (W x H x D) Connections: – Input: USB 2.0 (5-pin / micro-USB, via header on the mainboard) – Output: 8x 3-pin RGB header
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ibuypower 120Mm Addressable Rgb Liquid Cooling System for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!