657 reviews analysed
1. SHOP FOX W1727 1 HP Dust Collector
Shop Fox W1727 1 Hp 800 Cfm Portable Dust Collector 9″ Balanced Steel Impeller
2. SHOP FOX W1685 1.5-Horsepower 1,280 CFM Dust Collector
A powerful dust collector from Shop Fox. This unit features an extra heavy-duty 12″ steel impeller and a 1-1/2 HP motor that runs on 110V. For wood dust only. Features 2.5 micron filtration.
3. Jet JCDC-1.5 1.5 hp Cyclone Dust Collector
- The cyclone’s two stage separation provides more working CFM than comparable horsepower single stage units
- Heavy debris is pulled down to collection drum before debris stream reaches the filter, providing constant suction
- Direct mounted filter eliminates inefficiencies from ridged flex hosing and bends
- Fine dust particles are filtered through pleated material that captures even the smallest particles down to 1 micron and below
- Heavy debris is captured in 20 gallon drum with quick release levers and independent casters for quick emptying
Are you ready to get more from your dust collector? The Cyclone Dust Collector Collection from JET delivers the efficiency you’ve been waiting for. With a direct mount filter, a radio frequency remote control and a large collection bin these dust collectors take your shop’s capabilities to a new level. Upgrade to a JET Cyclone Dust Collector and experience The Power of Efficiency.
4. POWERTEC 70259 Dust Collection Fittings Network | Shop Dust Collector Systems For Woodworking
- INCLUDES: (1) Dust collection reducer (8) 3ft collection pipes (5) blast gates (4) Y-fittings, (3) 45 degree elbows (2) 90 degree elbows (22) pipe couplings (10) clamps & additional mounting hardware
- FUNCTION: Gives you everything you need to expand and upgrade your existing dust collector systems for woodworking
- VISIBILITY: Premium clear plastic tubing lets you clean with clarity, spotting and clearing blockages (sawdust collection, chips, etc) quickly at any stage within your network
- COMPATIBLE: Works with most shop vacs, central home vacuums, and/ or centralized dust extraction systems
- MULTI-USE: This dust collector accessories kit contains components suitable to support up to five dust collection machines
Introducing the Dust Collection Fittings Network by POWERTEC. This kit features everything you need to expand your dust collection hose network, and is ideal for cleaning up after stationary woodworking and power tool applications. Whether you’re a professional or DIY’r, this ensemble of dust collector accessories offers the perfect solution for developing an effective and convenient dust extraction network system for any home or professional shop with limited space. Made with premium grade ABS plastic, these dust collection fittings provide a clear view of blockages and were designed for high efficiency usage. It’s compatible with most centralized vacuum systems and shop vacs. Dust Collection Pipes/Tubes – deliver a total of 24 ft of see-thru network expansion capacity. Reducer Fitting – connects directly to your shop vacuum hose, increasing air velocity near the machine. Blast Gates (2-1/2”) – designed to direct proper airflow between dust collector tools and machines. (45° & 90°) Dust Collection Elbows – help with hard to reach areas, while facilitating directional changes in your hose network. “Y” Fitting Connectors – perfect for enabling dual branch capacity. Couplings – provide a secure and reliable connection for your components. Mounting Brackets & Hardware – allows for a quick and easy installation (manufacturer instructions included). POWERTEC is a US based manufacturer of high quality woodworking machines, wood work accessories, and a wide assortment of OEM replacement parts. We are committed to exceeding expectations, while bringing the best innovations, technologies, and product development to the industry.
5. POWERTEC DC5370 Wall Dust Collector with 2.5 Micron Filter Bag
A compact powerhouse of convenience and high performance, the POWERTEC Wall Dust Collector maximizes both dust and woodchip extraction and workroom versatility in any small professional or hobby woodworking shop. This unit has a powerful 1 HP motor with dual voltages 120/240. Featuring a streamlined design for easy portability, and a useful wall mounting capacity that insures optimum workroom organization and orderliness. With its hassle-free mobility, you collect dust and pollutants right at their origin in your shop; just attach dust-collector hose directly to whatever machine you are using and rest easy as this efficient machine successfully eliminates dust/chips from your workroom. The included 2.5-micron bag ensures optimum air quality, free from fine dust and pollutants. With cleaner air and work surfaces, you can enjoy the ultimate satisfaction of achieving your woodworking goals and dreams in an ideal working environment. 1 HP Motor with dual voltages 120V/240V. 7 amp at 120V, 3.5 amp at 240V; Motor speed: 3450 RPM. Air flow capacity: 537 CFM; Main Inlet Size: 4-Inch; 44-Inch high with bag inflated.
6. JET DC-650BK Dust Collector with Bag Filter Kit
- Hook up one to three machines for optimum dust cleaning
- Quick install collection bag makes emptying and re attaching a snap
- Single stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Includes four casters for maneuverability and total portability
- Permanently lubricated, totally enclosed, fan cooled motors are rated for continuous duty
We see a future built on great brands, great products and great people. In every facet of our business we leverage the strengths of our global infrastructure to maximize the benefits of all three.
From the Manufacturer
If you’ve been looking for a Dust Collector for your shop with plenty of filtering ability and lots of muscle, then look no further than the JET DC-650. With Exclusive features like a powerful 1HP motor and 30-Micron filtering ability, this compact Dust Collector delivers a powerful 650CFM air flow through its 4-Inch hose connection . With an available remote control and timer the JET DC-6500 is the best choice for your shop, big or small.
7. POWERTEC DC1080 Portable Shop Dust Collector with 1 HP Motor | 800 CFM
- Includes: 1 HP dust collector
- Air suction capacity: 800 cfm
- Power: 1 horsepower, 120V/ 240V, 60Hz, Pre-Wired 110V, single-phase motor
- Superior bag filtration: the unit’s upper filter bag cleans, purifies and filters the air, capturing even the smallest fine dust, allergens, pollutants and particulate matter down to 2. 5 microns in size
- Versatile size: features a portable base size of 15-3/4 x 39-3/4 inches and caster wheels, working as both a mobile or stationary compact dust collector unit that maximizes shop space
Introducing the 1 Horsepower Dust Collector from POWERTEC. This machine serves as a versatile and powerful dust collecting workhorse at an amazing price. Whether youre in need of a stationary, centralized or portable option for your workshop, the POWERTEC Dust Collector works seamlessly with an assortment of woodworking machines. It is designed to offer functional versatility eliminating unnecessary spacing consuming dust collecting accessories, while maximizing your workspace and keeping it free of dust and debris. The unit' s upper filter bag effectively cleans, purifies and filters the workshop air, capturing even the smallest fine dust, allergens, pollutants and particulate matter down to 2. 5 microns in size. The clear, fresh air is returned from the filter back into the room, and the extracted dust/chips efficiently cascade downward into the collection bag. Its true what they say, “ With great power, comes great… dust collecting ability. Harnessing a 1 horsepower, single phase motor that performs at 3, 450 RPM, this unit has the power and speed to handle projects of all sizes, at home or on a job site. Maintaining a small storage footprint, this compact unit maximizes available space in your shop. Measurements: Height: 54-1/2 Width: 15-3/4 x 39-3/4 Specs Motor Size: Single-Phase 1 HP, 120/240V 60 Hz, Pre-wired 110V Motor speed: 3, 450 RPM Air Suction Capacity: Approximately 800 CFM Main Inlet Size: 4-Inch Bag Filtration: 2. 5 Micron
8. WEN 3415T 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Industrial-Strength Air Filtration System (556/702/1044 CFM)
- Circulate the air in a 1000 sq. ft. room up to 7.5-times per hour
- 3-speed operation flows air at a rate of 556 cu. ft., 702 cu. ft., or 1044 cu. ft. per minute
- Includes a 1-micron filter and a 5-micron pre-filter, both of which can be easily replaced
- Programmable timer automatically shuts unit off after set number of minutes
- Remote control allows users to set timer, change speed and power the unit on and off from up to 26 feet away
Remember when your workshop was full of clean air. Air-borne dust particulates can dirty up a woodworking space and harm a healthy respiratory system, but with the WEN 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System, you no longer need to worry. This system eradicates these contaminants by catching them in 1 of the 2 easily replaced filters while circulating the air in your work area. The powerful 3A motor leaves no stone unturned, collecting every contaminant in its path. The quiet system creates 63 to 68 dB of noise and is controllable up to 26 ft. away with the included remote. The included chains and eyebolts make for easy mounting and installation in a variety of wood shops. The WEN Air Filtration System collects and releases the air in your workshop after filtering it through both a 5-micron outer filter and a 1-micron inner filter. Easily switch between 3 speeds of 556, 702 and 1044 CFM depending on what your situation calls for. With the self-automated timer, you don’t even have to worry about turning off your machine. Simply set the timer to automatically turn the machine off after a certain number of minutes, allowing you to easily give your workshop a thorough cleanse at the end of the day. And because this is a WEN Product, your 3-Speed Air Filtration System comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a helpful customer service phone line, and a nationwide network of experienced technicians. Remember when you could breathe easy in your workshop? Remember WEN.
9. Shop Fox W1826 Wall Dust Collector, 2.5 Micron Filtration
This wall mounted Dust Collector is designed to capture dust right at the source, eliminating the reduced efficiency of a duct system. With 537 CFM capacity, it will handle just about any hungry woodworking machine, and with no complicated duct system, static pressure loss is minimal. A simple wall mounted bracket and locking screw system also ensures you’ll be safely up and running in no time!
10. Jet DC-1200VX-CK1 Dust Collector 2HP 1PH 230-Volt 2-Micron Canister Kit
- Vortex Cone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
- Eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
- Single stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble free use
- Quick-connect collection bags with elastic band for fast, easy installation and removal
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Jet Vacuum System Woodworking for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!