671 reviews analysed
1. TSI Supercool V32 Automotive Accessories, 32. Fluid_Ounces
2. Robinair 13203 Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil – 1 Quart (Pack of 12), 384. Fluid_Ounces, 12 Pack
- Genuine Robinair Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil is engineered to maintain viscosity at higher running temperatures
- Carefully bottled and quality tested to ensure minimal moisture content
- Excellent cold temperature properties for easier starting
- Maximizes vacuum pump life when used in Robinair and other high vacuum pumps
- 12 pack of 1 quart bottles
3. FJC 2200 Vacuum Pump Oil – 1 Quart
4. Mobil Vacuum Pump Oil, 1 qt.
5. Robinair (13119) Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil, Pack of 1
- Engineered to maintain maximum viscosity at high running temperatures and to improve cold weather starts
- Laboratory tests prove that Robinair oil is more thermally stable in comparison to other leading brands which means it resists breaking down due to heat for a longer period of time
- Lower moisture content than other oils
6. OEM TOOLS 24938 9.5 Liter Pneumatic/Manual Fluid Extractor | Convenient Oil Change & Fluid Change Tool | Easy-to-Use Hand Pump and Vacuum Pump Functions | No Leaks, No Overfills
- VERSATILE AUTOMOTIVE FLUID REMOVER: Features a venturi valve and pumping handle, offering both pneumatic and manual fluid extraction methods.
- EASY TO USE: Remove any automotive fluid through dipstick tubes. Includes a 5 foot main suction flexible hose, and (2) 41″ extended dipstick hose adapters for a longer reach and broader applications.
- SAFE TO USE: 9.5 Liter single-piece reservoir features a leak-proof bottom. Overflow shutoff valve prevents fluid from overflowing—suction will stop once capacity is reached. Removable lid makes extracted fluids easy to recycle.
- EXTRACT A VARIETY OF FLUIDS: Can be used with low viscosity fluid, including water and coolant.
- FULL SPECS: 9.5 Liter Capacity
- Oversized pumping handle
- fluid extractor’s lid is removable to allow for easy recycling of waste fluid
- (2) 41 inch dipstick hose adapters, 5 foot main removal flex tube
- Working PSI: 85. Max PSI: 120 Air consumption: 6. 5 CFM.
EASY TO USE:
The OEMTOOLS 24398 9.5 Liter Pneumatic and Hand-Pump Fluid Evacuator is a remarkable time- and effort-saving oil change tool. The tool is designed to prevent mess, and to make it easy for anyone to change automobile fluids without needing to get under the vehicle or to use a shop lift. Attach your shop air compressor to this tool and quickly and completely drain automotive fluids directly from vehicles’ dipstick tubes.
NO MESS: The OEMTOOLS manual fluid extractor is thoughtfully designed with a shutoff valve that prevents overflowing. There’s a small float within the fluid receptacle that will be forced up, shutting off the intake valve, when fluid has reached maximum capacity. Then, because of the easy-to-remove lid, the oil or extracted fluid can be simply dumped into a recycling or waste fluid receptacle.
PRO & DIY MECHANICS:
This tool is perfect for both professional and DIY mechanics. Anyone who’s ever changed their oil at home has probably fantasized about changing their oil without the need to shimmy beneath their undercarriage. The OEMTOOLS fluid extractor makes this dream a reality. Pump fluids out from their dipstick tubes. No mess, no worries.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: – 9.5 liter fluid capacity.
– Hand pump and venturi valve for manual or pneumatic fluid evacuation. – Shut off valve (internal float shuts off suction when fluid is at max capacity).
– Fluid extractor’s lid is removable to allow for easy recycling or disposal of waste fluid. – 5 feet of pneumatic flex hose & 2 dipstick hose adapters.
– Updated 41 inch extended dipstick hose adapters for a longer reach and broader applications.
7. Robinair 13204 Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil – 1 Gallon
8. Hanperal DC 12V 5L Transfer Pump Extractor Oil Fluid Scavenge Suction Vacuum
- Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm / 1.89inch
- Length: Approx. 14.5cm / 5.7inch.
- Cable Length: Approx. 30cm / 11.8inch
- Clips Length: Approx. 8cm / 3.15inch.
- Maximum Flow: 5L/min
- Maximum Pressure: 0.8MPA
- Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Rated Power: 60W.
- Nylon pipe Length:100cm/39.4″
- Outlet PVC pipe Length:150cm/59″.
Rated Voltage: DC 12V
Rated Power: 60W
Maximum Pressure: Max. 0.8MPA
Maximum Flow: 5L/min
Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm/1.89″
Length: Approx. 14.5cm/5.7″
Outlet pipe size(Dia.*L): Approx. 10mm*137cm
Inlet pipe diameter: Approx. 8mm,6 mm ; Length: Approx. 110cm/43.3″
1x Oil Pump
1x 11mm Outlet PVC pipe
1x 6mm Nylon pipe
1x 5mm Brass pipe
How to use:
1.Start to run the car engine for a while, when oil temperature turns to be about 50 degrees, start pumping oil.
2.Then connect the pump to the power, run it for a while, and observe whether the inlet and outlet is normal.
3.Next,open the filler cap,get dipstick out, force the tube into the bottom of the joint, until the tube does not move;
then put the inlet pipe from the oil dipstick into in end (the tube into the bottom of the tank, the bottom concave place, in order to pump the oil completely);
as no oil or pumping up very slowly or intermittently, it is generally caused by loose pipes and fittings. You have to install the pipes and fittings again.
4.After oil pumping, remove the tube, and then run the pump for a while, pump the remaining oil inside the pumping clean, or pump water for a while until the pump head gets clean.
5.If you have not used it for a long time, it may have no suction, then just pour the water in the pump, and run the pump for a few minutes until the air is all out.
If you want to connect this pump to AC power, you will need a power converter.
Make sure the engine up to operating temperature!
9. FIRSTINFO Upgraded Pneumatic/Manual 15 Liter Oil/Fluid Changer Vacuum Extractor Pump w/Hose Storage + 3.5 x 4.5 mm Engine Oil Hose + Dust Cover
- ????Work Freely and Widely — Extract the engine oil, Brake fluid, ATF fluid and other non-corrosive and non-thick fluid of motorcycles and vehicles. Not limit to any places
- perfect for working on vehicles in the garage or outdoors, and also for aquarium. No need to to lift up or crawl under the car to change oil.
- ????Two-Way Mode for Oil Change– The pneumatic way for higher speed of oil change
- just need to connect with air compressor. Manual operation requires no other equipment
- easy to do the oil / fluid changing for DIY. No need to to lift up or crawl under the car to change oil.
- ????Different Sizes of Tubes to Fit Most Vehicles — With 4 kinds (B.C.D.E) nylon tubes which can go into the bottom of oil pan
- And use hose B to connect with C,D, or E to extend the hose length to 2 Meter (78.7inch) in Total. To reach the very bottom of the reservoir and suck up the fluid. And the extra “E” 3.5 x 4.5mm Nylon hose for the new style vehicles.
- ????Large Capacity – 15L in capacity (holds up to 3.9 gal of fluid )which is perfect for cars with large engines without stopping the oil changing during the extraction.
- ????Replacing Hose Available & Hose Storage with Dust Cover Design- The hose can be purchased individually. With the storage hose to collect oil hoses easily, and duster cover to avoid any dust and dirt.
10. EWK New Accessories 3 Hoses for Pneumatic/Manual 6.5 & 15 Liter Oil Changer Vacuum Fluid Extractor Pump
- EXCLUSIVE DESIGN – Designed for EWK 6.5L (EB0103/ EB0280/ EB0281) and 15L (EB0244) oil extractors. The tube is used in conjunction with EWK oil extractors, model EB0103, EB0280, EB0281, EB0244.
- MAIN TUBE – The main tube can be connected with other extension tubes in the set. This tube is attached to the oil extractor and can link with other tubes to get extension.
- EXTRA EXTENSION – Use the 1M extension tube to reach bottom of your oil pan. Connect the main tube and the extension together with the rubber adapter to suck up every drop of the oil in the bottom of the oil pan.
- MUST HAVES – The set comes with 3 tubes and 1 wire at a stealing price! Complete set of necessary tubes with lower price than buying each of them individually.
- HEAT RESISTANT – Tube with heat resistance ensures safety during extraction. Nylon made tube withstands the oil temperature while extracting, no cracking or deforming.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Mobile Vacuum Pump Oil for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!