714 reviews analysed
1. Cen-Tec Systems 95094 12" Combination Hard Floor and Carpet Vacuum Nozzle and Attachments with Button Locking Telescopic Chrome Wand, Kit w, Black
- The 12” brush is designed for silent movement on hard floor with a wrap around nylon brush and low noise wheel. The brush is retracted using and on the tool rocker switch and then is suitable for all carpeted surfaces. The 1 ¼” neck of the tool double pivots to follow you through the vacuuming motion keeping the face of the tool at the ideal angle to insure cleaning performance.
- The stainless base plate has deep channels to the tool edge to insure excellent edge cleaning and maximum air flow for capturing debris. Two lint strips in front of and behind an oversized channel capture lint and fibers from the carpets surface and help direct them into the air stream.
- The brush is supported with a stamped steel back plate to insure uniform support for the brush when on hard floor surfaces and protecting the base of the tool from damaging sensitive surfaces.
- The oversized pedal is easily operated with the foot to ease transitions from carpet to hard floor making the 37737 ideal for today’s home with a mix of floor surfaces.
- Compatible with all canister vacuums, central vacuums, and commercial back pack vacuums using 1. 25” accessories
- This chromed steel telescopic wand features a nylon ring collar, home to a female friction and male friction fits.
- Compatible with major brands of central vacuum, including Beam, Nutone, Electrolux, Hayden, VacuMaid, Aggressor, Vacuflo, MD, Canavac, Cyclovac, Electrolux, Air Vacuum
- Includes full slate of attachments, including natural fill dust brush, upholstery tool with slide on, crevice tool, and caddy storage tool
- The 34531 chromed steel telescopic wand features a button lock. If your hose comes equipped with a button, it will lock the wand into place, ensuring it doesn’t fall off the tool
The 37737 is a premium nozzle for both hard floor and carpeted surfaces. The tool is virtually silent when moving across hard floor surfaces due to the oversized wheel located just under the double pivot neck. The neck pivots first at the tool and then at the neck base to insure maximum cleaning performance. The 37737 is compatible with all canister vacuums, commercial back pack vacuums using 1. 25” accessories, and all major brands of central vacuum including Beam, Electrolux, Vacumaid, Cyclovac, MD, Vacuflo, Canavac, Nutone, Eureka, and Imperium. To confirm the 37737 consider the nozzle end of your wand or extension tube. If it has a connection without a button and measures approximately 1. 1/4” on the outside surface, it should be compatible. The 37737 is not compatible with several brands of European vacuums like Miele which require a 1. 375” neck. The 34531 chromed steel telescopic wand features a button lock. If your hose comes equipped with a button, it will lock the wand into place, ensuring it doesn’t fall off the tool. Includes full slate of attachments, including natural fill dust brush, upholstery tool with slide on, crevice tool, and caddy storage tool.
2. Roomie Tec Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 2 in 1 Handheld Vacuum, High-Power 2200mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Battery, with Corner Lighting and Upright Charging Base
- 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum — easily switch upright stick vacuum to handheld vacuum at the touch of a button and tackle trodden-in dirt, dust and debris on furniture, soft furnishings, stairs and car interiors
- Powerful Suction — 2x individual high power motors provides excellent dust pick-up ability on carpet, floor and tile.
- Long Lasting Battery — 2200mAh Lithium battery with up to 23 minutes of uninterrupted cleaning – from just one charge.
- 6 LED Corner Lighting — provides excellent lighting under your furnitures.
- What You Get — Roomie “Vincent”, charging base, AC power adapter, multi-function crevice nozzle, and our worry-free one year warranty.
3. Cen-Tec Systems 90649 Central Vacuum Low Voltage Hose with Button Lock Stub Tube, 40 Ft
- Compatible with major brands of central vac, including beam, no-one, Electrolux, Hayden, vacumaid, aggressor, md, Canavan, cyclonal, Honeywell
- Fully 40 feet of hose length, helping you to reach in every corner of the room
- Made in the usa
- Includes a soft-grip handle with a great ergonomic feel
- High quality, resulting in no kinks and great suction to go along with the excellent flexibility
The 90649 is an individually packed 40 foot low voltage hose and chrome button Lock stub tube. The hose also features soft grip handle with n style (Xs6) wall end. Our low voltage hoses are high quality, resulting in no kinks and great suction to go along with the excellent flexibility. The hose is silver in color, while the handle is black. This is a low voltage hose, meaning it will plug directly into your central vacuum inlet valve, but will not power electric power nozzles. This will work with all standard 1. 25 inch accessory tools and wands.
4. Think Crucial Replacement for Numatic Turbo Head Floor Brush Fits Basil, Edward, George, Henry, Hetty & James
- HIGH QUALITY TOOLS let you clean wherever you need. This turbo head cleaning brush lets you get extra power to places that need it. Ensure that the carpet in front of your doors is truly clean!
- HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE! Now you can clean the places you feared to reach. No more worrying if carpet is really clean. You can safely clean and vacuum with impunity! Clean EVERYWHERE.
- EASY TO INSTALL so you can get back to cleaning as soon as possible! Tools slide on and off easily and store away in a minimal amount of space! Fits Numatic Basil, Charles, Edward, Harry, Henry Micro, Henry Plus, Henry Turbo, Henry TurboCare, Henry Xtra, Hetty, & James Vacuums and other vacuums with 32mm hose openings.
- SAVE YOUR SANITY with your vacuum’s tools. Now you can clean hard to remove pet hair easily. Don’t worry about cleaning those stubborn spots multiple times anymore!
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION because of a 30 day full money back guarantee and a trusted Think Crucial warranty. We are so confident in our products that we have no problem giving you every penny back if you’re unhappy with your purchase. You won’t see promises like that from big box brands!
TOP BENEFITS OF A NEW VACUUM TOOLS
- HIGHLY DURABLE
- EASY TO INSTALL
- INCREDIBLY SIMPLE TO USE
- CLEAN EVERYWHERE SAFELY
TURBO FLOOR BRUSH FITS NUMATIC VACUUMS W/32MM OPENING
Cleaning hard surface floors is easy with the right attachment. Just slide this floor brush onto your vacuum hose for quick agile and on the spot cleaning. The floor brush won’t scratch your floors as it picks up and cleans where you need it to.
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON CHEAP KNOCKOFFS
Vacuum tool kits let you get the most out of your vacuum, letting you clean everything you need to.
There’s a saying that there’s a tool for every job. And nowhere is that truer than with your vacuum.
Whether it’s removing pet hair from your sofa, or vacuuming out your refrigerator coils, there’s a tool for that.
Plus when you use the right tool, you’re not going to rish damaging your belongings or your vacuum.
You may notice that everything is clean and dust free.
You may also have sore cheeks from constantly smiling about your purchase!
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Think Crucial. This is not a Numatic OEM product and is not covered under any Numatic manufacturer’s warranty. The Numatic brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Numatic brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
5. BISSELL BigGreen Commercial PowerForce Bagged Lightweight, Upright, Industrial, Vacuum Cleaner, BGU1451T
The Pro PowerForce Upright Vacuum is designed with the user in mind. From the powerful suction to the ready-to-use attachments, this bagged upright vacuum cleaner can clean a variety of surfaces that include bare floor, high carpet, and upholstered furniture. With three filtration stages and cyclonic cleaning system of the lightweight vacuum cleaner, you can easily remove dirt from every nook and corner. The extension wand, long power cord, and five surface height settings, help you conveniently clean thoroughly. The lightweight design makes the vacuum easy to move from room to room and transport from level to level.
6. Shark APEX Upright Vacuum with DuoClean for Carpet and HardFloor Cleaning, Zero-M Anti-Hair Wrap, & Powered Lift-Away with Hand Vacuum (AZ1002), Espresso
- Shark’s ultimate cleaning experience Featuring Shark DuoClean, Powered Lift-Away, and Zero-M technologies
- DuoClean Technology: Dual brushroll system deep-cleans carpets and directly engages floors for a polished look
- Powered-Lift Away: the canister detaches to extend the reach of the cleaner head, including under furniture
- The vacuum that deep-cleans now cleans itself The Zero-M self-cleaning brushroll delivers nonstop hair removal
- Advanced Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + HEPA filter
The Shark APEX full-sized upright vacuum delivers Shark’s ultimate cleaning experience. Equipped with Shark DuoClean technology, it grabs large particles, pulls in piles, and directly engages hard floors for a beautiful, polished look. Powered Lift-Away gives you the ability to detach the pod and clean under furniture and above-floor areas with the push of a button. The Zero-M self-cleaning brushroll delivers nonstop hair removal. Zero-M removes long hair, short hair, and pet hair from the brushroll. The LED lights on the handle and floor nozzle provide visibility in dark spaces, spotlighting hidden debris. With Advanced Anti-Allergen Complete Seal, dust and allergens are trapped inside the vacuum.
7. 24 Bags for Electrolux Upright Vacuum Cleaner STYLE U
8. Sanitaire EON ALLERGEN Commercial Upright Vacuum, AAFA Certified, SC5505A
- The first commercial vacuum to be certified asthma & allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
- Delivers an exceptional cleaning experience that’s backed by the highest certification from the Carpet and Rug Institute– Gold Level.
- Features a sealed HEPA system and includes a washable HEPA filter on the exhaust for superior air filtration.
- Time is money and our extended life motor keeps your equipment running strong hour after hour, shift after shift.
- Conveniently clean every crevice and corner with an onboard extension wand, upholstery brush and crevice tool.
9. Hoover Commercial CH53010 TaskVac Bagless Lightweight Upright Vacuum, 13-Inch
Task Vac Bagless Upright- Fingertip On/Off Switch, Manual 5-Position Height Adjustment, 35-Ft. 3-Wire Cord, Non-Marking Furniture Guard, Belt View Window, System Check Indicator, Easy Belt Change System & Brush roll Access, 8-Ft. Stretch Hose, Tools On Board- 12Made in: United States Dimensions: 32.5 X 16 X 12Brand: Hoover Company Item Weight: 23includes: Unit Instruction Guide
10. Hoover Commercial C1660-900 Hush Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 12-amp motor picks up dirt and debris, as well as small objects such as staples and paperclips
- Twin-chamber bagless system with HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3 micrometers, traps dirt in a sealed chamber, and does not require buying or changing vacuum bags
- Power-surge switch gives extra power for picking up dirt in heavily soiled areas
- “Hush” mode for quiet operation. Non-Marking Furniture Guard – Reduce walls and baseboard nicks and scratches
- Cleaning accessories include stretch hose, extension wand, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, and crevice tool for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas
Versatile and quiet, the Hoover C1660-900 Hush bagless commercial vacuum cleaner combines convenience and power in one complete appliance. You can use the C1660-900 upright vacuum at virtually any hour due to its HUSH Mode option. With the HUSH Mode on, the C1660-900 quietly picks up dirt and dust without major disturbances. The C1660-900 uses HEPA filtration to clean the dust away from your home. It clears out 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger, and is the perfect implement for allergy or asthma sufferers. This bagless vacuum cleaner’s cleaning path is 15″, which is considerably wider than other commercial vacuums. That means you can pick up more dirt in one pass, and it also features non-marking furniture guards in case you bump into your antique lounge chair. Warning: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury: • Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces. • Connect to a suitable extension cord. See “Extension cord instructions”. • Connect to a properly grounded outlet only. See “Grounding Instructions”. • Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Do not allow vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy or to run unattended at any time. • Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, feet and all parts of body away from openings, rotating agitator and other moving parts. Do not operate cleaner in bare feet or when wearing open toe shoes or sandals. • Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes. • Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible materials such as gasoline or fine wood standings or use in areas where they may be present. • Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the cleaner. They may damage the cleaner. • Always turn off this appliance before connecting or disconnecting hose. • Do not use without dirt cup or filters in place. Empty dirt cup and clean filters frequently when picking up very fine materials such as powder. • Use extra care when cleaning on stairs. • Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, or anything that may reduce air flow. • Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces. • Always disconnect cord from electrical outlet before servicing the cleaner. • Unplug cleaner when not in use. Turn off all controls before unplugging. • Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord. Never handle plug or appliance with wet hands. • Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, take it to a Hoover Factory Service Center or Authorized Hoover Warranty Service Dealer (Depot). • Use vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as described in the instructions. Use only attachments recommended by The Hoover Company; others may cause hazards. The toll-free number for Hoover Customer Service is (800) 944-9200.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Prolux Upright Vacuum Hose for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!