537 reviews analysed
1. INSE Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Handy and Extendable, Lightweight Quiet Powerful Suction, Rechargeable Stick Handheld Vac, 2 Speed Modes for Pet Hair Hardwood Floors Carpet – N6
- Keeps 160W power strong while at a low noise level 65db, quickly picks up pet hair, cheerios, cat litter from hard floors or carpets
- features retractable extension wand, very lightweight body and multi-purpose attachments for cleaning hard-to-reach areas such as ceiling or sofa crevice
- Rotatable and Maneuverable Motorized Brush Head – features 2 optional roller brush, the stiff one for carpets (low pile) and the soft one with antistatic carbon fiber bristle for hard floors include tiles
- featured LED lights to keep every dark corners cleaning, such as dirt under furniture
- Detachable Long-lasting Lithium Battery – quick charge and long run time
- 2 speed modes(Standard Mode: 45 mins
- MAX Mode: 15 mins)
- continuous operation without risk of high temperature due to AFDPT (battery cooling system with air flow design patent technology ), safe to use at home and in car
- Lightweight for Floor to Ceiling Cleaning – main motor only weighs 3.3lbs lightweight
- easily converts from stick vac to a handheld vacuum
- comes with 3 versatile attachments, meets your various needs to clean your space
- Efficient Filtration, Easy Empty, Convenient Cleaning – washable components include metal filter (for blocking large particles) and HEPA filter (for capturing tiny dirt, pollen, dusty particles), friendly for disabled and children
- What You Get – cordless stick vacuum, motorized brush head,stiff roller brush, soft roller brush, retractable metal tube, long crevice, oval brush for fabric surface, 2 HEPA filters, charging base with mains charger, 2 in 1 cleaner tool for cleaning hair from the roller, instruction manual, service card and 7/24 INSE customer service
2. SharkNinja Canister Upright Vacuum, Gold/Silver – NV70
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter. Traps 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- Extra-large-capacity, easy-to-empty dust cup. Extended cleaning without interruption.
- Powerful and lightweight. Portable and versatile at only 15.2 pounds.
- Swivel Steering. Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture. The XL-capacity, easy-to-empty dust cup provides extended cleaning without interruption
- Brushroll Shutoff. Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- The power cord is 30 feet long
Shark Navigator Professional Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor with XL Dust Cup and Swivel Steering (NV70), Gold
3. Hoover Commercial C1660-900 Hush Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 12-amp motor picks up dirt and debris, as well as small objects such as staples and paperclips
- Twin-chamber bagless system with HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3 micrometers, traps dirt in a sealed chamber, and does not require buying or changing vacuum bags
- Power-surge switch gives extra power for picking up dirt in heavily soiled areas
- “Hush” mode for quiet operation. Non-Marking Furniture Guard – Reduce walls and baseboard nicks and scratches
- Cleaning accessories include stretch hose, extension wand, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, and crevice tool for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas
Versatile and quiet, the Hoover C1660-900 Hush bagless commercial vacuum cleaner combines convenience and power in one complete appliance. You can use the C1660-900 upright vacuum at virtually any hour due to its HUSH Mode option. With the HUSH Mode on, the C1660-900 quietly picks up dirt and dust without major disturbances. The C1660-900 uses HEPA filtration to clean the dust away from your home. It clears out 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger, and is the perfect implement for allergy or asthma sufferers. This bagless vacuum cleaner’s cleaning path is 15″, which is considerably wider than other commercial vacuums. That means you can pick up more dirt in one pass, and it also features non-marking furniture guards in case you bump into your antique lounge chair. Warning: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury: • Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces. • Connect to a suitable extension cord. See “Extension cord instructions”. • Connect to a properly grounded outlet only. See “Grounding Instructions”. • Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Do not allow vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy or to run unattended at any time. • Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, feet and all parts of body away from openings, rotating agitator and other moving parts. Do not operate cleaner in bare feet or when wearing open toe shoes or sandals. • Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes. • Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible materials such as gasoline or fine wood standings or use in areas where they may be present. • Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the cleaner. They may damage the cleaner. • Always turn off this appliance before connecting or disconnecting hose. • Do not use without dirt cup or filters in place. Empty dirt cup and clean filters frequently when picking up very fine materials such as powder. • Use extra care when cleaning on stairs. • Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, or anything that may reduce air flow. • Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces. • Always disconnect cord from electrical outlet before servicing the cleaner. • Unplug cleaner when not in use. Turn off all controls before unplugging. • Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord. Never handle plug or appliance with wet hands. • Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, take it to a Hoover Factory Service Center or Authorized Hoover Warranty Service Dealer (Depot). • Use vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as described in the instructions. Use only attachments recommended by The Hoover Company; others may cause hazards. The toll-free number for Hoover Customer Service is (800) 944-9200.
4. Shark NV70 Navigator Professional Upright Vacuum, Gold
- Powerful vacuum is ideal for trapping pet hair and dust to keep your home clean and allergen-free
- Large capacity 2. 9-quart dirt cup lets you clean longer without stopping to empty
- Pet upholstery tool helps get stubborn pet hair from your furniture
- Versatile floor selector lets you choose between deep carpet and bare floors
- Smooth swivel steering is perfect for getting around furniture
Dust doesn’t stand a chance against the power of the Shark Navigator Professional Vacuum Cleaner. This upright vacuum is ideal for trapping pet hair and dust with Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter. With the included pet upholstery tool, you can zap pet hair off the couch with ease. Switch from deep carpets to bare floors in a snap with a versatile floor selector designed to tackle dirt and dust throughout your multi-surface home. Navigate around furniture easily with smooth swivel steering that will make your car blush. The large capacity of the 2. 9-quart dirt cup will make you forget you even need to empty it. Finish the whole house in just one session. When you need power in a lightweight package, reach for the Shark Navigator Professional Vacuum.
5. BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Rewind Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- Maximize pet hair removal with triple action brush roll + scatter-free technology
- Automatic cord rewind with 27’ power cord so you never have to wrap a cord again
- Swivel steering for easy cleaning around furniture and obstacles
- Edge-to-edge cleaning with powerful edge suction and edge sweep bristles to clean edges and corners
- Specialized pet tools include pet hair corner tool and pet turboeraser tool to lift dirt and hair from stairs, carpet, and upholstery
The Bissell Clean View swivel Rewind pet vacuum powers through pet hair across the multiple surfaces in your home! the lightweight design and swivel steering make it easy to maneuver while the triple action brush roll + scatter-free technology maximizes pet hair pick-up on carpets and hard floors. Easily clean edges and corners with edge-to-edge cleaning, power through pet hair on stairs and furniture with the pet hair corner tool and pet turboeraser tool, and once you’re finished vacuuming, the automatic cord Rewind wraps the cord with the push of a button. They’re the features you need for a clean you love.
6. BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252
- Powerful pet hair pick-up with triple action brush roll + scatter-free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge-to-edge cleaning
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- Bottom, easy empty dirt bin makes emptying quick and mess-free
- Replacement Filter – Style 12141
The Bissell Clean View swivel pet gives you the outstanding performance you’d expect from an Expert Floor care company at a great price. It has specialized pet tools and features, so you know it’s designed for homes with pets. The triple action brush roll lifts, loosens and removes embedded pet hair and its silk-like bristles work gently on hard floors to remove fine debris while also keeping it contained with scatter-free technology. Just as its name suggests, the Clean View swivel pet has swivel steering that gets around and under furniture and other obstacles in your home. Pair that with edge-to-edge cleaning capabilities and you can clean with confidence that you’re getting more with each pass – giving you a new outlook on convenient cleaning.
7. Sanitaire Tradition Commercial Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner with Quiet Clean, SC889B
- Extended life two-speed motor provides more than 2, 000 hours of commercial-grade cleaning performance, which is 5 times the motor life of the average household vacuum (compared to BISSELL CleanView Swivel).
- Backed with a Silver Certification from the Carpet and Rug Institute, the TRADITION SC889B is endorsed for delivering an exceptional cleaning experience. LEED Qualified. Highly efficient and cost-saving. Cleans quietly at 69 dBA.
- Durable structure includes a metal hood that’s safe for tough environments and a looped handle for comfort.
- Unique maintenance features, like the tool-free brush roll and belt replacement, Quick KleenTM Fan Chamber, and metal clip bag release system, make this commercial vacuum easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain.
- Large-capacity disposable bag holds up to 6. 1 quarts of dirt and debris for less interruption while cleaning.
- Commercial-grade detachable power cord is durable and has a 50-foot reach to reduce the need to switch plugs as often, and provides a potential cleaning area of 7, 800 sq. ft.
The two-speed Sanitaire TRADITION QuietClean Upright Commercial Vacuum SC889B cleans quietly at 69 dBA, is LEED qualified and is backed with a Silver Certification from the Carpet and Rug Institute. It utilizes heavy-duty features to give you longevity of use and a more productive machine at a low cost of ownership. The chrome hood protects the machine in tough environments, while its extended life two-speed motor gives more than 2, 000 hours of commercial cleaning power. The large-capacity disposable bag holds up to 6. 1 quarts of dirt and debris for less interruption while cleaning. The TRADITION Upright Commercial Vacuum is also easy to maintain with special features like its Chrome Brush Roll with replaceable bristle strips and the Quick KleenTM Fan Chamber that helps you see and clear clogs as they happen.
8. Oreck Commercial XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner, XL2100RHS
- Upright vacuum cleaner with 12-inch-wide cleaning path is better suited for cleaning low pile carpets than typical canister vacuum cleaners and takes up less space for storage
- Helping Hand handle has received Ease-of-Use Commendation from Arthritis Foundation
- on/off switch is located in handgrip for convenience
- Automatic floor adjustment enables the vacuum cleaner to move between carpets and hard surfaces without changes to manual settings
- Powerful, high-speed, balanced brush roll with double helix brushes whirls at 6,500 RPM and move debris toward the vacuum inlet for cleaning
- Measures 6 x 13 x 35 inches (H x W x D)
- weighs 8.2 pounds
The Oreck XL Commercial Upright Vacuum is a commercial grade vacuum that offers all the power and performance you expect from an Oreck. This versatile upright makes it easy to keep your business clean. It gets up close to cabinets and baseboards and fits easily under most furniture, clothes racks, chairs and desks. It can be used on all surfaces including carpet, wood, laminate and tile with no manual height adjustment.
Weighing about 9 pounds, it’s lightweight and covers a 12″ wide area which makes cleaning easy and quick. It has the exclusive Microsweep feature that allows you to switch from carpet to bare floors with no adjustments and a 630 cubic inch “top fill” bag. Cord guard prevents cord damage. Fingertip-controlled on/off switch. Ingenious top-fill design ensures no loss of suction and keeps power at maximum even while bag fills.
This model comes with a 1-year commercial warranty as well as a 1-year warranty on the belt.
9. Hoover Commercial CH54115 HushTone Hard-Bagged Upright with Intellibelt, 15"
- HushTone 2-Speed Motor – Less than 69dB sound when you want, and more performance when you need it
- Sealed Allergen System with Hexaguard Technology – Traps 99% of dirt, dust, and pollen for cleaner air
- No-Tool Assembly & Maintenance – Ready to use right out of box. Clean air path in second with no tools needed
- Rinseable HEPA Media Filter – Traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Quick-Change Cord – Replace only the extension cord when damaged, saving money and eliminating downtime
Hoover Commercial HushTone Hard-Bagged Upright with Intellibelt
10. BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, Orange
- OnePass Technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass.
- Scatter-Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On-board storage keeps specialized tools including the TurboBrush Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi-cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs.
- Large Capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank empties with the press of a button.
- The combination of a 25-foot power cord, a 6-foot hose and a 13.5-inch cleaning path provide an extended cleaning reach.
Forget lugging around a heavy vacuum while cleaning, the BISSELL CleanView is lightweight and powerful, meaning it’s easy to maneuver from room to room and still packs the powerful punch needed to clean multiple surfaces. Dirt and debris are no match for the OnePass Brush Roll, providing a satisfactory clean on the first pass.* Plus, with Scatter-Free Technology, you can clean with confidence knowing you’re picking up even the hard-to-see, debris from the floor. But we also know messes are not contained to the floor, so the CleanView comes with specialized tools like the TurboBrush® Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand, which all store on board and are always within reach while cleaning. And when your cleaning is complete, maintaining the machine is simple with the Easy Empty Dirt Tank, which empties straight into the trash with the easy push of a button. Its washable filters and multi-level filtration system also keeps the CleanView running like new, so it’s ready to clean whenever and wherever the messes happen. *Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Quiet Upright Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!