588 reviews analysed
1. FOCUSPET Under Tank Heater, Reptile Heating Pad Waterproof UTH Heat Mat Terrarium Heating Pad for Small Animals Snake Lizard Bearded Dragon Tarantula Hermit Crab Turtle Leopard Gecko
- 【Powerful Function】 The heater pad helps reptiles for daily activities, appetite and metabolism. It can keep the reptiles’ tanks warm without hurting your pets, and will not disturb the sleep patterns.
- 【Upgraded Version】FOCUSPET’s heater upgraded adhesive material in the market is more solid than similar products. It effectively reduces and eliminates the possibility of melting and separation.
- 【Uniform Heat】 High quality wire heating, stable performance, new heating film and insulation layer increase the heat transfer uniformity of the whole mat, in a few minutes to achieve the desired temperature and can hold the temperature up to 113℉(45℃).
- 【Specifications】6″ X 8″ Size, 120 volts, 8 watts, 6fts Power cord.Before fixing the water tank with double-sided tape, the power supply must be connected to make the surface of the heating pad smooth so as to stick the sticker well.
- 【FOCUSPET for Pet Owner】We are sure our under tank heater will make your reptile love. If you have any questions, welcome to CONTACT US! We will definitely give you a satisfactory answer within 24 hours!
2. AIICIOO Digital Thermostat Reptile Heating Pad – Hermit Crab Heater with Temperature Control 8 Watt Heat Source for Reptiles Terrarium
- COMBO SET – Packed with digital thermostat and under tank heater. Reptile under tank heat pad provides your reptile gentle and constant warm 24 hours, and monitors and control the temperature all the time.
- UPGRADED VERSION – Upgraded adhesive material of under tank heat pad is more solid than similar products in the market. It effectively decreases and eradicates the probability of melting and separating.
- MOUNTING – Reptile heat mat with thermostat optional mounting on bottom or side of your terrarium. Rubber feet enclosed for bottom mounting to slight elevate terrarium and allow excess heat to escape. (IMPORTANT)
- SIMPLY SET UP – Heat mat thermostat simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display of seedling heat mat thermostat available in Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Hermit Crab Heater Size: 8” x 6”
- Voltage: 120 volt
- Power: 8 watt
- Temperature control range is 68-108°F, Digital Reptile Thermostat temperature display range is 32 -140°F.
3. Tikaton Reptile Heat Pad – Temperature Adjustable Under Tank Heater for 10-20gal/30-40gal Tank, Terrarium Heat Mat for Turtle/Snake/Lizard/Frog/Spider/Plant Box
- UPGRADED DESIGN: Temperature can be adjusted manually. POWERFUL FUNCTION: Helps reptile for daily activity, appetite and metabolism. It can keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets and also won’t disturb animals sleep pattern.
- Durable material: made of high quality PVC material, its soft surface can be flexible and folded. The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy.
- ENERGY-SAVING: This heater uses a solid state nichrome heating element Which only use 8 watts of electricity and costs only pennies a day to operate. HIGH EFFICIENCY: High-quality heating wire heating, stable performance and long service life.
- ATTENTION: Before using double-side tape to fix the tank, you must connect the power to let the surfaces of heating pad will be smooth so that paste better 3M sticker.
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibians and arachnids.
Rated Voltage: 120V
Package included: 1* Reptile Heat Pad, 1* 3M adhesive paper
S: 6 x 8 inches, 120V, 8W L: 8x 12 inches, 120V, 16W
How to attach double-sided 3M adhesive:
1. Lie heat pad on flat surface.
2. Turn on the heat pad
3. As pad heats, the pad will become smoother and flatter which will make it easier to apply the 3M adhesive.
How to adjust the temperature of the pad:
Rotate the switch clockwise to turn on, then continue rotating clockwise to adjust temperature from low to high. Then rotate the switch counter clockwise to turn off.
1. When securing heat pad to terrarium make sure it is placed so that reptiles will not have direct contact with the heat pad.
2. For indoor use only.
3. Placing terrariums with an under-tank heat pad on household furniture may cause the furniture’s finish to discolor. Tikaton recommends using a terrarium stand.
4. For use on glass terrariums only. Do not use on wood, plastic, acrylic or any other type terrarium.
Note: The heating temperature of the pad will be affected by the environment, best results are obtained at a room temperature of about 68-86°F (20~30 °C) in winter and less than 113°F (45°C) in summer.
4. Zacro Reptile Heat Pad – Under Tank Heater for 10-20gal Tank, Terrarium Heat Mat for Turtle/Snake/Lizard/Frog/Spider/Plant Box,6 x 8in
- Durable material: made of high quality PVC material, its soft surface can be flexible and folded.The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy.
- Powerful function: Helps reptile for daily activity, appetite and metabolism.It can keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets and also won’t disturb animals sleep pattern.
- High efficiency: High-quality heating wire heating, stable performance and long service life.
- Attention: Before using double-side tape to fix the tank, you must connect the power to let the surfaces of heating pad will be smooth so that paste better 3M sticker.
- Ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibians and arachnids.
5. iPower Reptile Heat Pad Under Tank Terrarium Warmer Heat Mat for Small Animals
- Uniform heat: new heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer uniformly across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes
- Paste where you want: 3M adhesive Paper of the heat Mat provides a strong grip to the contact area for optimum heat transfer. The heat Mat stays exactly where you want it
- Applications: Ideal for use with reptile, lizard, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums. Also perfect for germination, home brewing, or Kampuchea Tea
- Specifications: 6″ X 8″ Size, 120 volts, 8 watts, 6 ft. Power cord
- QUALITY : Waterproof, 1 Year Manufacturer
The power reptile heating pad is specifically designed to be used on standard glass terrarium for reptiles, amphibian, small animals, or plant terrarium. Compare with other general heat pad in current market, our heat pad is made of a new heating film which inserted in the pad, providing the suitable temp equably in several minutes. Our power heaters range from 4 to 24 watts making them extremely economical in operate. It also can be used for thermostat and/or in conjunction with an additional heat source higher temperature species. Improved Design: New heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes. 3M Adhesive Paper: Provides a strong grip to the contact area. The heat mat stays exactly where you want it. Energy Efficiency: Reach desired temperatures in a shorter amount of time while consuming less power than competing products. Specifications: S : 4″x7″ 4 watt — 1-5 Gallon M : 6″x8″ 8 watt — 10-20 Gallon L : 8″x12″ 16 watt — 30-40 Gallon XL : 8″x18″ 24 watt — 50-60 Gallon Features: 1. Size: 6″x8″ ; 8W; Length of cord: 6fts2. 120V US voltage and Standard Plug and No adapter needed 3. Easy to clean and convenient to use 4. Provide quick warm and save energy 5. Waterproof and moisture proof designed 6. UL listed for safety 7. 1 year manufacture 8. Keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets 9. With this pet heat mat, your pets will not need to worry about it would get cold. 10. Suitable for: turtles, snakes, lizards, Gekkonidae, small mammals, spider, crawler, etc. At room temperature 68°F(20°C), the surface temperature of the heat pad is about 86°F(30°C). This result is measured under experimental conditions, and the actual data will be slightly different.
6. AIICIOO Upgrade Reptile Heat Mat with Thermostat – Adhesive Removable Under Tank Heat Mat Temperature Adjustable for 10-20 gal Tank Reptiles Amphibians Hermit Crab Snake Lizard
- UPGRADED VERSION – Upgraded adhesive material of under tank heat pad is more solid than similar products in the market. It effectively decreases the probability of melting and separating.
- COMBO SET – Packed with digital thermostat and under tank heater. Reptile under tank heat pad provides your reptile gentle and constant warm 24 hours, and monitors and control the temperature all the time
- OVERHEAT PROTECT – Reptile heat mat lower 7 watt power was designed to prevent overheat, it take around half an hours to heat properly. And winter and cold glass tank may cause heat consumption, you can adjust the controller into MAX position.
- SIMPLY HEATING SET UP – reptile thermostat simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display available in Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- APPLICATIONS –This combo set ideal for use with reptile, lizard, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums. Also perfect for germination, homebrewing, or Kombucha tea.
7. Zilla Reptile Terrarium Heat Mats
Reptiles rely on external heat sources to elevate their body temperature. Zilla Heat Mat Terrarium Heaters provide warmth for reptiles to absorb from their surrounding environment in order to maintain and thermo-regulate heat used for daily activities, appetite and digestion.
8. ReptiTherm 10-20 Gallon Heat Mat – with Attached 5 Point DBDPet Pro-Tip Guide – Reptile Heat Mat
- ✔️ Ideal Heat Mat for 10-20 Gallon Terrariums
- ✔️ Recommended by thousand’s of hobbyists and breeders, especially for Leopard Geckos
- ✔️ Includes a sticky side, to ensure it is equally heating your terrarium
- ✔️ 5 Point DBDPet️ Pro-Tip Guide Attached to Packaging | Written by Reptile Owners, for Reptile Owners
- ✔️ DBDPet️ WORRY FREE GUARANTEE – Don’t Love it? We will buy it back!
ReptiTherm Under Tank Heaters are an ideal 24-hour primary or secondary heat source for tropical or temperate reptilian species. All of Zoo Med’s Under Tank Heaters are UL/cUL approved (GS/TuV/CE in Europe) and contains a solid state nichrome heating element. These under tank heaters permanently adhere to your terrarium, forming a solid bond for optimum heat transfer. Inexpensive, low wattage heaters. Excellent secondary heat source. Q: Where do I put the Under Tank Heater? A: The Under Tank Heater can be placed underneath the tank or on the side of the tank depending on your set up. The Under Tank Heater should be placed on the outside of the tank only. If you choose to place the heater on the underside of the tank, be sure to elevate the tank slightly using the included “bump-on feet” or another method to prevent heat encapsulation. Please be sure to read the instructions carefully. Q: How much will the Under Tank Heater heat my tank? A: Depending on the mounting, substrate, and other conditions the UTH can bring the temperature up by 2-8 degrees. Q: Can I use the rheostat/thermostat with Reptitherm Under Tank Heater? A: Yes! We recommend using a rheostat or thermostat if your home reaches 80 degrees or warmer. Q: Can I use this heater on my aquatic tank? A: No. This combination can create stress cracks. Q: Can I use Aspen Snake Bedding or shavings with the Under Tank Heater? A: Yes you can but if using very lightweight substrates such as pine shavings or sphagnum moss, you must put a layer of Zoo Med’s Eco Carpet down first. This prevents snakes and burrowing reptiles from pushing substrate aside and resting on top of the glass directly above the heater, resulting in possible burns.
9. Zoomed Reptitherm Undertank Heater 10-20Gal 6X8
ZooMed Reptitherm Undertank Heater 10-20Gal 6X8
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Reptile Heating Pad 10 Gallon Tank for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!