635 reviews analysed
1. Camco 02482/02483 1650W 120V Screw-In Water Heater Element – High Watt Density
1650W, 120V, Water Heater Screw-In Element, Use For 6 Gallon Water Heaters.
From the Manufacturer
Camco’s 1650W 120V screw-in type high watt density water heater elements can be used in all replacement situations if the same wattage and voltage are used. High Watt Density are the most common and the same type of element provided with most water heaters. They are easy to install and come with detailed instructions on how to replace your old element. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and all water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
2. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 4-Gallon (ES4)- Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 4 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 13.5 D Inches
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37″ cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included)
- simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
Get hot water where it’s needed, when it’s needed with the Bosch ES4 Tronic 3000 T Electric water heater. This 4-gallon capacity point-of-use mini-tank fits right under your sink and provides a practical and effective solution to your hot water needs. This smaller model can be plugged right into a 120-volt outlet with the 36-37″ cord, or can be installed in-line with a larger hot water source to provide “on-demand” use. The glass-lined tank offers great insulation and added durability, while the heater’s fast recovery rate eliminates long waits for hot water. An external dial allows you to easily control the temperature range, and the temperature-and-pressure relief valve enhances your safety. The ES4 Tronic 3000 T from Bosch has a sleek and attractive exterior design that blends in seamlessly with existing décor when installed in a visible location, making this heater a great option in any room. Water Heater measures 13.75″ H x 13.75″ L x 13.5″ D and weighs 17.3 lbs. Do not operate this water heater if it is has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been damaged or dropped
3. Camco 09953 TRV117743
Professional Element Socket, For Easy Replacement Of Electric Water Heater Elements, Chrome Plated Element Socket Fits Standard 1/2′ Socket Drive, Making It Easy To Replace Screw-In Water Heater Elements.
From the Manufacturer
About American Standard Brands Great performance and great looks meet in our complete line of fixtures and faucets for bath and kitchen. Performance and reliability. Coordinated collections. Ingenious features. American Standard is Style that Works Better every day.
4. Suburban 520789 1440W Screw In Electric Element
Suburban Manufacturing 520900
5. Camco 02462/02463 1500W 120V Screw-In Water Heater Element – Low Watt Density
6. Reliance 100108301 1440W/120V 1" ELEMENT
The most popular element in use today. Fits Private Label, State, Reliance , Rheem, Ruud, Sears, Montgomery Ward, and many other brands. Elements individually carded.
From the Manufacturer
The Reliance standard copper-sheath elements are designed for high-watt density operation.
7. RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set – 2-Piece Kit Water Heater Anode Rods with PTFE Tape – Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks – 9.25" Length ¾" NPT Threads
- WHAT YOU NEED: If you’re using a water heater tank, you should keep in mind that its interior is always subjected to the corrosive action of oxygen and other elements. In order to prolong its life and save your money and time, we offer the perfect solution!
- SAFETY COMES FIRST: These RV water heater anode rods are made from superior quality, extra-durable magnesium guaranteed to withstand the test of time. Unlike classic aluminum zinc rods, our products are 100% for the entire family!
- COMPATIBILITY: These magnesium anode rods are 9.25” long, come with ¾” NPT threads and are compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks. The rods use a 1-1/16 inch socket.
- LONGER LIFE: These water heater magnesium anode rods work better than aluminum ones in attracting corrosive elements, protecting your water heater and prolonging its life span with little to no investment.
- GREAT DEAL PACKAGE: This practical RV water heater kit includes 2 magnesium anode rods and a BONUS PTFE tape, all set for fixing up your water heater tank and optimizing its functionality!
Small part, Big Impact
Are you tired of spending enormous amounts of money and energy with expensive
fixing procedures of your water tank? Would you like to avoid unpleasant and unforeseen
investments when it comes to your water heating sources? You’ve come to the right place!
Why is this product for you?
This 2-piece anode rod set is made from top-quality magnesium which is non-toxic and entirely
safe for the human body! The high absorption rate of corrosive elements makes it a better choice
than aluminum, keeping your water tank in perfect functioning condition for years. Plus, with
a bonus PTFE tape included, the installation process is easy for anyone
Some of the amazing features of this product:
- Set includes: 2 anode rods, 1 PTFE tape;
- Dimensions: 25″ Length ¾” NPT Threads;
- Uses 1-1/16 inch socket;
- Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo models;
- Material: magnesium;
- Safe for humans.
Add to cart now and reap all the benefits this RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set has to offer!
8. Atwood 92249 Electric Water Heater Replacement Parts – 110 VAC Element/Gasket Kit
Atwood 92249 Electric Water Heater Replacement Parts – 110 VAC Element/Gasket Kit. Atwood Mobile Products, LLC has been a world leader in designing, engineering and manufacturing appliances and hardware for the RV industry for over 30 years. Whether it’s our constant drive for innovation and improvement or our unwavering commitment to our customers it’s no coincidence that Atwood Mobile Products, LLC has found itself an integral part of the RV industry for now and many years to come.
9. Camco 02202/02203 2000W 120V Screw-In Water Heater Element – High Watt Density
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Rv Electric Hot Water Heating Element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!