887 reviews analysed
1. Engineer SS-02 Solder Sucker
High Powered Solder Sucker How to use Product Step 1 – Press the plunger down until it is been locked and you will hear a click Step 2 – Make the tip of the soldering iron to the solder joint and allow the solder to become fully liquid Step 3 – Move the tip of the pump next to the molten solder. Move the iron out of the way and immediately cover the liquid solder puddle with the pump’s tip, pull the trigger Step 4 – Repeat this process if necessary
2. Velleman VTDESOL3U Vacuum Desoldering Pump With Heater 30W
VELLEMAN VTDESOL3U VACUUM DESOLDERING PUMP WITH HEATER 30W
3. GBSTORE Blue 13" Sucking Vacuum Desoldering Pump Solder Sucker Remover Hand Tool
Heavy-duty,Length:13″, Diameter: 1.65″, Tip Diameter: 0.32″.
Material: Plastic ,Metal.
Single hand operation use.
The blue plastic heavy duty desoldering vacuum pump solder iron remover sucker hand tool provides easier working task for all kind of soldering job.
It is simple depress the plunger, place the tip of the nozzle against the solder that you want to remove. Large & solid handle feel.
High quality & large tip and strong vacuum remove all solder within a second. This desoldering vacuum pump will make your work more convenience.
Package included:1 x Solder Removal Tool.
4. Desoldering Vacuum Pump, Large, Teflon Tip, Antistatic
5. LampVPath (Pack of 3) Solder Sucker Desoldering Pump, Vacuum Solder Sucker Removal Tool for Desoldering
- 3 pcs solder suckers: 2pcs solder sucker desoldering pump are in blue color, 1pcs vacuum solder sucker is in golden color.
- The body frame of the desoldering solder sucker is aluminum, the buttons and head of the desoldering pump is made of hard plastic.
- This solder sucker tool is one-handed use designed: it can be handled easily with one hand, whatever left or right hand, just hold the desolder pump and only use your thumb to set position and trigger to operate.
- This solder remover has the powerful suction, the high pressure vacuum can remove solder from a printed circuit board effectively.
- This solder removal tool is lightweight and compact. Weight: 29g/1.02oz
Brand Name: LampVPath
<1>3 pcs solder suckers: 2pcs solder sucker desoldering pump are in blue color, 1pcs vacuum solder sucker is in golden color.
<2>The body frame of the desoldering solder sucker is aluminum, the buttons and head of the desoldering pump is made of hard plastic.
<3>This solder sucker tool is one-handed use designed: it can be handled easily with one hand, whatever left or right hand, just hold the desolder pump and only use your thumb to set position and trigger to operate.
<4>This solder remover has the powerful suction, the high pressure vacuum can remove solder from a printed circuit board effectively.
<5>This solder removal tool is lightweight and compact. Weight: 29g/1.02oz; Size(Length*Diameter):7.32Inch/18.6CM*0.75Inch/1.9CM
2 pcs solder sucker-blue aluminum shell
1 pcs solder sucker-golden aluminum shell
6. OMorc Desoldering Wick, Solder Sucker & Solder Braid (2.5mm Width, 1.5m Length) – Desoldering Vacuum Pump Solder Removal Tool
- Top-notch Quality. The solder sucker has an aluminum bronze frame and a high pressure vacuum which can remove solder from a printed circuit board effectively.
- Solder Wick Braid. The desoldering wick is 2.5mm wide and 1.5m in length. Weight: 0.4oz. With low residue design, this solder braid will help clean spare solder on the pin away to avoid short circuit, especially in small, hard to reach areas.
- Pure oxygen free copper wire, no clean flux for easy to use. The solder wick can help clean some residue flux and BGA thermal bonding pad too.
- Compact and Lightweight. Measuring 7.48”X0.79”, the desoldering pump can be used with only one hand, either your right or left hand.
- Solid Construction. The solder sucker has plastic backing to ensure stability.
7. Vastar AD444 Solder Sucker Desoldering Vacuum Pump Solder Removal Tool
8. Tenma 21-8240 Vacuum Desoldering Iron
9. 30W 50Hz Electric Vacuum Solder Sucker Desoldering Pump
- Compact, stable, is electronics production line an ideal soldering tool.Note:110V voltage can not be used directly, please increase the transformer.
- Bulky, strong suction, is a thick film integrated circuit
- Heater Power: 30W
- Electromagnetic power: 350W (instant)
- This product is lightweight and easy to use, portable, quickly and easily, improve the efficiency.
- A thick film integrated circuit with strong suction
Bulky, strong suction, is a thick film integrated circuit, a large component of the ideal addition to a large tin solder tool products,can be used independently with one hand, power 5 minutes after the addition of tin can work for a long time, automatically spit tin, fast and convenient, is to improve the efficiency of maintenance in a good helper!
Operating voltage : 110-220V 50HZ Heater
Power : 30W
Electromagnetic power : 350W (instant)
Insulation class : E Class
Methods of work : continuous
Color : Blue
Size : Approx. 27.5×5 cm (Length * Diameter)
10. Desoldering Pump,HANDSKIT Solder Sucker Remover Hand tool for Sucking Vacuum Tin Sucker With Extension Nozzle (Blue)
- Size of HANDSKIT solder sucker:Whole Length:12.8 inc
- Spring Length:5.3 inch
- Length of Extention Nozzle:0.98 inch
- Long enough sprin provides powerful suction for you to remove tin in one time
- 1 extention suction nozzle to deal with complicated soldering and protect desoldering pump
- Easily handle and use for both beginners and professional no matter with left hand or right hand
- HANDSKIT desoldering pump can be widely use for all DIY or repairing with soldering iron
HANDSKIT Desoldering Pump With Extention Nozzle for Sucking Vacuum Hand Tool Power Suction
How to use:
1.Press the plung down;
2.Heat up the solder till melted;
3.Place the nozzle of the solder sucker next to the liquid and press the release button;
4.If failed to remove the tin in one time,repeat it again.
1 x HANDSKIT Desoldering Pump
1 x Extension Nozzle
Any questions about out item,please let us know.We will do our best to help.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Solder Sucker Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!