The Best Water Column Vacuum Manometer
738 reviews analysed
1. Yellow Jacket 78060 Complete Test Kit, 0-35" W.C
- Sensitive diaphragm gauge calibrated in inches of water column and ounces per square inch, Improved lamination strength of diaphragm (bellows) to brass plate withstands higher over-pressure, Tube nipple for easy connection to system manifold, Two gauge ranges available, The unique single bellows on brass plate design replaces the double bellows for a stronger seal that resists greater over-pressure
- Brand name: Yellow Jacket Ritchie
- Model number: 78060
- Country of Origin: China
2. Kodiak Controls KC25-15"H2O Low Pressure Gauge 15" WC
3. Digital Manometer, Dual Port Air Pressure Meter Pressure Gauge HVAC Gas Tester, Differential Pressure Manometer with 5/16 Inches Diameter Pressure Port, Hti-Xintai
- Updated with 5/16″ Pressure Port Size, Fit in most gas valves and you do not need to purchase additional accessories. Flexible silicone tubing size updated to 19” length *1/4” diameter.
- 11 Selectable Units&High Accurate, This gas pressure meter features 11 selectable units of measure. The device measures gauge and differential pressure in the range of ±2 psi. High resolution(0.001psi) gauge.
- Date Hold & Max/Min/Avg Recording, Press the HOLD button momentarily to freeze the displayed reading. Zero function for offset correction or measurement. Press the REC button to access the MIN/MAX/AVG recording mode.
- Multi-Application, Validate pressures in accordance with equipment manufacturer’s specification for optimal system efficiency and safety. Specifically for use in HVAC, pneumatic controls, medical equipment, gas appliance repair and installation, laboratory testing, computer peripherals.
- Portable, The digital gas manometer dimensions:5.79″ x 2.16″ x1.26″, Slim design and the easy button for one hand operation, free up a hand for other work.
4. Digital Handheld Manometer HVAC Air Vacuum/Gas Differential Pressure Gauge Meter Tester 11 Units with Backlight, ±13.78kPa ±2PSI, 1-2 Pipes Ventilation Air Condition System Measurement
- Measures air pressure of the single pipe or differential pressure of 2 pipes. Has 11 selectable units of measurement kPa, psi, kgfcm2, ozin2, bar, mbar, inHg, mmHg, inH2O, ftH2O, cmH2O.
- Best for measuring the ventilation and air condition systems. Widely used for gas measurement, calibration, and any troubleshooting of any gas pressure systems.
- Max / minimum / Average reading record function
- Low battery display and Auto power off set up function
- Differential pressure measurement,Large LCD backlit dual display
5. Kodiak Controls KC25-30"H2O Low Pressure Gauge 30" WC
6. Robinair 42160 Gas Manifold Pressure Test Kit, 0-35" Water Column
- Use this handy kit to measure natural gas or LP gas pressure across appliance manifolds using inches of water column – 0 to 35 inch range
- Test gas stoves, furnaces, dryers, and other gas appliances
- Diaphragm gauge is calibrated in inches of water column and ounces per square inch
- Economical and accurate – easier to use than a manometer
- Includes a fitting for quick connection to the appliance manifold and a rugged molded plastic case that keeps the tools organized and protected
Robinair’s No. 42160 Gas Manifold Pressure Test Kit is a great tool for measuring natural gas or LP gas pressure across appliance manifolds using inches of water column. Ideal tool for testing gas stoves, furnaces, dryers, and other gas appliances. Large, easy-to-read diaphragm gauge is calibrated in inches of water column (0-35 inches) and ounces per square inch. Gauge is economical and accurate – easier to use than a manometer. Includes fitting for quick connection to the appliance manifold and a rugged molded plastic case keeps tools organized and protected. Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
7. Manometer, RISEPRO Digital Air Pressure Meter and Differential Pressure Gauge HVAC Gas Pressure Tester
- SMART DUAL INPUT – RISEPRO®
- manometer can easily measure the differential pressure with its dual input probes.
- RANGE & RESOLUTION – Measures +/- 2.000psi (0.001 resolution) with accuracy +/-0.3% in full scale
- MAX PRESSURE – 10psi (Can resist up to 10psi but may not show readings when over 2psi)
- 11 SELECTABLE MEASURE UNITS – InH2O, Psi, Mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, ozin2, FtH2O, cmH2O, KGCM2, Bar
- BACKLIT, DATA HOLD, AUTO OFF – Tailor-made with all of these useful features for your work requirements!
RISEPRO® Manometer is a professional instrument to measure gauge & differential pressure in the ranges of ±13.79 kPa / ±2 psi / ±55.4 H2O with accuracy of +/- 0.3% in full scale. It can resist up to 10psi but may not show readings when exceeded the measure range of 2psi.
This manometer is ideal for use in HVAC industry, pneumatic controls, medical equipment, gas appliance repair and installation, laboratory testing, computer peripherals.
One set included
8. Yellow Jacket 78075 water manometer Made of a durable plastic
Economical plastic tube manometer helps you set manifold pressure for natural or L.P. gas. Goes to -2″ W.C. for newer systems. Strong magnet on manometer holds it in convenient upright position. Includes tubing with fitting. Made in the USA.
9. YELLOW JACKET 78060 Complete Gas Pressure Test Kit, 0-35"Wc
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Water Column Vacuum Manometer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!