727 reviews analysed
1. 2-1/2" Oil Filled Vacuum Pressure Gauge, Water Oil Gas – Stainless Steel Case, Brass, 1/4" NPT, Lower Mount Connection -30HG/30PSI
2. Kodiak Controls KC25-15"H2O Low Pressure Gauge 15" WC
3. HFS 2-1/2" Oil Filled Vacuum Pressure Gauge – SS/Br 1/4" NPT Lower Mount -30HG/0
Dial Size: 2-1/2″ Dial Size (Crimped Casing)
Accuracy: +/- 3/2/3%
Scale: Dual Scale – PSI / Bar
Movement: Copper Alloy
Bourdon Tube: Copper Alloy
Case: Stainless Steel case for protection in harsh environments
Connection: Copper Alloy Lower Mount; 1/4″ NPT (for 2-1/2″ dial)
Normal Ambient Temp.: -4F to +140F (-20C to +60C)
Liquid Filling: Glycerin oil filled to enhance the reliability and integrity;
helps dampen the effect of vibration and pulsation;
lubricates the movement and extends the life of gauge.
4. OTC 5613 Vacuum/Pressure Gauge Kit
- Ideal for testing vacuum lines and components
- Accurately tests low-pressure fuel systems
- Quickly diagnose internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets
- Kit comes complete with adapter for most applications
- Pin point hard to find problems such as cracked lines PCV fuel pump fuel filters and more
5. Winters PFQ Series Stainless Steel 304 Dual Scale Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge with Brass Internals, 30" Hg Vacuum-0-30 psi/kpa,2-1/2" Dial Display, +/-1.5% Accuracy, 1/4" NPT Bottom Mount
- Brass wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure
- Circular dial is filled with glycerin and enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case for corrosion resistance
- Measures pressure with single (psi) or dual scale (psi/kPa)/(psi/bar)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/bar)
- Display accuracy is + or – 2.5% of full scale value for the 1.5″ (40 mm) and 2″ (50 mm) gauges, and + or – 1.5% of full scale value for the 2.5″ (63 mm) and 4″ (100 mm) gauges
- Lower mount or center back male connection with 1/8″, 1/4″, or 1/2″ NPT rate with restricted orifice
The Winters PFQ series pressure gauge with brass wetted parts has a glycerin-filled circular dial enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case, and a male connection, and measures pressure with a single or dual scale with an accuracy of + or – 1.5% or 2.5%. The OT58 brass wetted parts are for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. The stainless steel 304 case is also corrosion resistant and is Ingress Protection certified IP65 for protection against solid objects, including dust or liquids. The circular dial comes in 1.5″ (40 mm), 2″ (50 mm), 2.5″ (63 mm), or 4″ (100 mm) diameters and is filled with glycerin for protection against vibration and pulsation. The dial is white aluminum with black and red markings. It has an aluminum, anodized black, pointer and the lens is polycarbonate for high impact resistance. The gauge measures pressure with a single psi scale or a dual scale of psi/kPa, psi/bar, Hg. vacuum/kPa, or Hg. vacuum/bar. The gauge is accurate to + or – 2.5% of full scale value for the 1.5″ and 2″ dials and accurate to + or – 1.5% of full scale value for the 2.5″ and 4″ dials. The male connection comes with a 1/8″, 1/4″, or 1/2″ NPT (National Pipe Thread) rate with a restricted orifice and is located at the bottom or center back of the gauge. The movement is OT59 brass, and the welding is silver alloy. The 6″ (150 mm) socket gasket, the fill plug, and the lens ring gasket are all made of nitrile rubber for a tight seal. The over-pressure limit is 25% for pressures up to 1,400psi (9,653kPa) and 15% for pressures over 1,400psi (9,653kPa). The working pressure is a maximum of 75% of full scale value. The operating temperature is -4 to 150 degrees F (-20 to 65 degrees C). This pressure gauge is suitable for pumps, compressors, hydraulic presses, machinery, pneumatic equipment, and motors in harsh environments.
Pressure gauges are instruments used to measure the pressure of a gas or liquid inside a vessel and, often, to help ensure the optimal amount of pressure for a given application. Pressure gauges can range from everyday instruments, such as those used to measure the air pressure in a car or bicycle tire, to highly accurate gauges used in mechanical and industrial processing. Most often, pressure gauges measure pressure relative to another reference. For instance, gauge pressure measures pressure relative to ambient air. An example of a pressure gauge measuring relative to ambient air is a tire pressure gauge or a blood pressure gauge. Differential pressure is the difference in pressure between two points, such as when measuring liquid flow along various points in a pipeline. An absolute pressure gauge measures pressure relative to a perfect vacuum, such as an atmospheric or barometric pressure gauge. All types of pressure gauges include either a male or a female mount to connect to the vessel where pressure is being measured, and display results on a dial with varying increments of measure across a given range.
Winters Instruments manufactures pressure gauges, thermometers, diaphragm seals, pressure transmitters, and switches. The company, founded in 1953, is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
6. Lisle 20300 Vacuum Gauge and Fuel Pump Tester
7. Vacuum Cleaner Suction Gauge, Water Lift Gauge
8. ZENY 3,5CFM Single-Stage 5 Pa Rotary Vane Economy Vacuum Pump 3 CFM 1/4HP Air Conditioner Refrigerant HVAC Air Tool R410a 1/4" Flare Inlet Port, Blue
- Inlet Port: 1/4″ Flare, Warm note: 1)Pressure Scale:0~400psi, 0~140psi 2)Length of hose:1.2m Red:1/4”-1/4” Yellow:1/4”-1/4” Blue:1/4”-1/4” Please make sure your manifold gauge is in accordance with this size. Any question in using, please contact seller first. *** A self-paying vacuum pump Adapter needed if inflet not suitable.
- High Efficiency and Low Noise, Heavy-duty Aluminum Alloy Casing, Oil Drain Plug Positioned at Bottom of Oil Reservoir,Internal High Volume Cooling Fan for Extended U
- Exhaust Port with Exhaust Cap, Direct Drive Motor Allowing Easy Starting Which is Maintenance Free
- Oil Sight Glass For Monitoring Oil Levels, ON/OFF Switch
- Non Slip Cushion Handle, Comes With a Bottle of Vacuum Oil
9. 8milelake Fuel Pump & Vacuum Tester Carburetor Valve Pressure Tester Gauge Kit Car Truck
10. 2.5" Vacuum Gauge, 0 to -60"WC Chrome CASE ¼ in. NPT Bottom Mount
PRM VACUUM GAUGE; -60 TO 0 INCHES OF WC 2.5 INCH CHROME CASE ¼ INCH NPT BOTTOM CONNECTOR
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Water Vacuum Gauge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!